Have you been looking for a well-compiled list of professional art courses in Nigeria to study in the university or polytechnic?
Today is your lucky day!
61 Best Art Courses to Study in Nigeria for Quick Employment
Here are the top-rated courses to study as an art student in Nigeria:
- Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Christian Religious Knowledge/Studies
- Civil Law
- Classical Studies
- Common Law
- Communication and Language Arts
- Comparative Religious Studies
- Creative and Visual Arts
- Criminology and Securities Studies
- Customary and Indigenous Law
- Drama/Dramatic/Performing Art
- English and International Studies
- English and Literary Studies
- European and Nigerian Languages
- Fine Art/Fine and Applied Arts
- French and International Relation
- History and Archaeology
- History and Diplomacy
- History and Diplomatic Studies
- History and International Studies
- History and Strategic Studies
- International Studies and Diplomacy
- Islamic Studies
- Islamic/Sharia Law
- Languages and Literature
- Linguistics and African Languages
- Linguistics, Igbo, and other African Languages
- Literature In English Language
- Mass Communication
- Modern Languages
- Performing Arts
- Political Science
- Private and Islamic Law
- Public and Private International Law
- Religious and Cultural Studies
- Religious and Human Relations
- Theatre and Film Studies
- Theatre and Media Arts
- Theatre Arts and Films Studies
These are considered the best art courses to study in Nigeria.
People who graduated from these departments do not have to seek jobs endlessly before they gain employment, and students who study these courses had fun studying them.
More information about the art courses listed above can be found in the current JAMB brochure.
Note that not all universities in Nigeria offer all these art courses.
Therefore, make sure you check the JAMB brochure for more information about the admission requirements and the courses offered by different institutions.
Before choosing to study any of the art courses above, it is necessary to think about it twice.
Be sure that it is something you will enjoy in the long run.
Don’t just pick a course because it is prestigious or very lucrative.
Hope you enjoyed this article.
Make sure you drop a comment below.