Do you want to know the DStv subscription packages, payment plans, and prices with a channels list in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
DStv Subscription Packages and Prices in Nigeria 2024
Here are the DStv subscription packages and current prices in Nigeria:
1. Premium (₦21,000 per month)
- 160+ channels featuring the latest international movies, series and reality shows, plus the biggest names in lifestyle and news.
- Enjoy the biggest series from HBO and the world’s best entertainment on M-Net CH 101, M-Net Movies 1, M-Net Movies 2, 1 Magic, Discovery Channel, Mzansi Magic, Star Life, CBS Reality, Comedy Central and more!
- Get leading international news on Bloomberg and CNBC Africa.
- Open up your kid‘s world to the best entertainment, educational programs and more.
- Watch wherever you like, however you like.
- Great for the whole family!
- Register up to 5 devices.
- Download show episodes to watch offline.
- Get award winning HBO series.
- Go for this package and never miss a sporting moment! Extra Sports channels exclusive to DStv Premium are SS Grandstand, SS Rugby, SS Cricket, SS Golf, SS Tennis and SS Motorsport.
- Add Showmax at no extra cost and stream or download exclusive content.
- Stream or download shows on the DStv App.
- Catch Up on all the content that you’ve missed with your DStv Explora.
- Rent blockbuster movies on BoxOffice.
2. Compact Plus (₦14,250 per month)
- Get the entertainment you love on 145+ TV channels plus some extras with DStv Compact Plus.
- As the home of the UEFA Champions League, top international football leagues and UFC, all the Africa Magic channels and award-winning documentary channels, you will be entertained.
3. Compact (₦9,000 per month)
Get your entertainment kicks with DStv Compact.
Crammed with Premier League and WWE legends, the blockbuster movies you love and a wide selection of local and international entertainment, reality, news, music and lifestyle channels.
Get ready for action with DStv Compact 130+ high-definition TV channels.
4. Confam (₦5,300 per month)
With 145+ high-definition TV channels, family time comes first with DStv Confam.
You’ll get LaLiga and Serie A action, some of the Africa Magic channels, dramas, movies, reality, documentary shows, news and kids’ channels.
There’s something for everyone in the family.
5. Yanga (₦2,950 per month)
Give your entertainment a boost with DStv Yanga.
Enjoy Nollywood and Hollywood movies, drama series, gripping international telenovelas, reality TV, documentaries, music and fun-packed kids’ channels all at your fingertips.
Expand your world of entertainment.
6. Padi (₦2,150 per month)
Enter the exciting world of DStv with DStv Padi.
Enjoy thrilling Nollywood movies and dramas, international telenovelas, sports highlights from around the world, amazing wildlife documentaries, music to get the party started, fun kids’ shows and international news.
How to Get DStv
1. Choose a Package
Your first step on your entertainment journey is deciding which DStv package will bring the content that you love, right to your home.
Whether you’re after the Premium offering of sport, award-winning series and latest blockbuster movies, or want a more Compact selection of the best local shows, or maybe a more budget friendly package that unlocks top-class entertainment for you and your family, DStv offers a wide range of packages to suit your needs.
2. Pick your Decoder
Your DStv decoder and satellite dish allow you to switch on the fun and connect to a whole new world of entertainment.
The world-class Explora PVR decoder lets you unlock the ability to pause and rewind live TV, record your favourites, rent BoxOffice movies and even connect to the internet to access Showmax or catch up on a wide selection of shows that you may have missed.
The HD Decoder is aimed at providing an affordable device that supports HD viewing.
You get to choose which decoder is the best fit for your home and lifestyle.
Be sure to keep an eye out for our exciting bundle deals that offer you a decoder and DStv package at great prices!
3. Arrange Installation
Once you have explored the options and know what you want, you can use the easy online tool to find the nearest DStv accredited dealer or installer that can help you get connected.
Friendly installers and dealers can help you with every step you need to take to get you watching – from your purchase to your installation, setup and connection.
4. Enjoy your DStv!
After the installer has helped you get setup, you’ll be ready to watch and enjoy the superb entertainment that DStv offers!
Don’t forget to download the MyDStv app or use the online Self Service channel to manage your DStv – with MyDStv you will view your balance, make a payment, change your package, fix errors and more.
DStv Subscription Payment
Payments are made easily with DStv Africa Self Service.
You can pay for your own subscription or help others pay for their DStv subscription.
You just need to enter the details of the person you want to pay for, verify the account and that you are paying for the correct account.
There are multiple payment options you can use to pay or reconnect your account, such as MyDStv App, internet banking, USSD, debit order, or you can visit the walk-in centres or your nearest store to top-up.