Do you want to know how to call and contact Keystone Bank customer care WhatsApp phone number, service line, email address, 24/7 live chat, and social media handles in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and other states in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read.
Keystone Bank Customer Care Number
Keystone Bank Limited is a commercial bank in Nigeria.
It is one of the 24 commercial banks licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
The bank was established in 2011, following the acquisition of Bank PHB by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON).
Keystone Bank offers a wide range of products and services to individuals and businesses, including:
- Personal Banking: Savings accounts, current accounts, loans, credit cards, and other financial services.
- Business Banking: Current accounts, savings accounts, loans, overdrafts, and other financial services.
- Corporate Banking: Trade finance, cash management, treasury services, and other financial services.
Keystone Bank has a network of over 200 branches across Nigeria.
The bank also offers a variety of digital banking services, including mobile banking, internet banking, and USSD banking.
In March 2017, Keystone Bank was acquired by Sigma Golf Riverbank Consortium, a group of Nigerian investors.
Keystone Bank is a member of the Nigerian Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC), which guarantees deposits up to a certain amount.
Here are some benefits of banking with Keystone Bank:
- A wide range of products and services to meet the needs of individuals and businesses.
- A strong network of branches and digital banking services.
- Competitive interest rates and fees.
- A commitment to customer service.
To call Keystone Bank customer care in Nigeria, dial +234 700 2000 3000.
Once you have dialed the number, you will be greeted by an automated voice response (IVR) system.
Use the IVR system to access a variety of self-service options, such as checking your account balance, transferring funds, and paying bills.
If you need to speak to a customer care representative, press any key to be transferred to a live agent.
Be prepared to provide your account number or other identifying information when you are connected to a representative.
Customer care representatives are available 24/7 to assist you with your banking needs.
Here are some tips for calling Keystone Bank customer care:
- Have your account number and other identifying information ready.
- Be clear and concise in your request.
- Be patient and polite.
- If you are not satisfied with resolving your issue, ask to speak to a supervisor.
What information is needed when making a complaint?
- Your name and contact details.
- Your relationship with Keystone Bank (i.e. customer or non-customer).
- Name and description of product or service being complained about.
- Problem encountered with said product or service.
- Remedy requested/complainant’s prayer.
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
Keystone Bank WhatsApp Number
WhatsApp Banking is an alternative online channel that provides financial services to existing and potential customers through the use of the popular application.
This leverages the real-time messaging capabilities of the WhatsApp application.
The WhatsApp banking channel provides full access to financial services to existing and potential customers through WhatsApp.
Financial services include but are not limited to fund transfers, airtime purchase, bill payment, balance enquiry, account opening and more.
The Keystone Bank customer care WhatsApp number is +234 700 2000 3000.
To contact Keystone Bank customer care on WhatsApp, add the number to your contacts and send a message.
You will be greeted by an automated assistant who will ask you what you need help with.
You can then select the option or type your request.
If you need to speak to a customer care representative, type “Agent” and you will be transferred to a live person.
Customer care representatives are available on WhatsApp 24/7 to assist you with your banking needs.
Here is how it works:
- Add +234 700 2000 3000 to your contacts.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Say ‘Hi’
- A menu will appear for you to select an option.
- Select ‘Register’
- Input your first and last name.
- Input your email address.
- Input default Keystone Bank account number.
- Registration is complete.
- WhatsApp Banking will ask if further help is needed.
- Session ends.
Contact Keystone Bank Customer Care
|Phone Number||+234 700 2000 3000|
|WhatsApp Number||+234 700 2000 3000|
|Facebook, Instagram, Twitter||Keystone Bank Nigeria|
Procedure for Handling Your Complaint/Feedback
For a swift resolve of any complaint you may have, the first step is to contact through phone, email, WhatsApp, social media, live chat, and website and provide:
- Your name.
- Your account number.
- A description of your complaint.
- Your contact details (telephone, email) and a convenient time to call you.
All received complaint or feedback would be logged on the Customer Feedback Management System (CFMS), which will generate a unique identifier code that would be sent to you with an acknowledgement/notification e-mail or SMS within 24 hours, as well as the expected resolution timeline.
Complaints can be tracked throughout the entire process until you are satisfied or the final decision is made using the unique identifier code.
Note: All complaints received shall be resolved within a specified timeframe as provided in the Time Bar Policy of the CBN.
All received complaints will be assessed and treated accordingly.
The level of investigation would be commensurate with the seriousness, frequency of occurrence, and severity of the complaint.
Once a complaint is resolved, a correspondence Summary Resolution Communication (SRC) conveying the decision of the Bank will be sent to the customer within three (3) business days, stating that the complaint lodged has been resolved; and informing the complainant of the right to request for a review in writing if dissatisfied.
Where the customer rejects the resolution and requests for a review in writing, the case will be assigned to the resolution unit and within 4 weeks, a “final response” detailing the outcome of the investigation will be provided to the customer.
A complaint is resolved where the complainant has showed acceptance of the resolution in writing.
If the complainant cannot respond within 30 days, the resolution will be deemed acceptable and closed.
If you are unsatisfied with the resolution decision communicated, request for a review in writing within 30 days from receipt of the decision.
Upon receipt of your dissatisfaction in writing, a “final response” detailing feedback on investigations and any offer of redress will be provided within 4 weeks.
If you are dissatisfied with the “final response” refer your complaint to the Consumer Protection Department of the CBN.