Do you want to know how to call and contact Stanbic IBTC customer care WhatsApp phone number, service line, email address, 24/7 live chat, and social media handles in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and other states in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read.
Stanbic IBTC Customer Care Number
Stanbic IBTC is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment advisory, asset management, investor services, pension management, trustees insurance brokerage and life insurance businesses.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of the Standard Bank Group, a financial service giant based in South Africa.
Standard Bank is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings, operations in 20 African countries and 13 countries outside Africa.
Stanbic IBTC offers a wide range of products and services to individuals, businesses, and institutional clients, including:
- Personal Banking: Savings accounts, current accounts, loans, credit cards, and other financial services.
- Business Banking: Current accounts, savings accounts, loans, overdrafts, and other financial services.
- Corporate Banking: Trade finance, cash management, treasury services, and other financial services.
- Investment Banking: mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, and other investment banking services.
- Wealth Management: asset management, investment advisory, and other wealth management services.
- Pension Management: pension fund administration and other pension management services.
- Insurance: insurance brokerage and life insurance services.
Stanbic IBTC is one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria and is known for its strong financial performance, innovative products and services, and commitment to customer service.
The bank has a network of over 200 branches across Nigeria and also offers a variety of digital banking services.
Stanbic IBTC has won many awards for its performance and innovation.
Stanbic IBTC is a reliable and innovative financial institution that is committed to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience.
To call Stanbic IBTC customer care in Nigeria, dial +234 0700 909 909 909 or +234 01 422 7777.
Once you have dialed the number, you will be greeted by an automated voice response (IVR) system.
Use the IVR system to access a variety of self-service options, such as checking your account balance, transferring funds, and paying bills.
If you need to speak to a customer care representative, press any key to be transferred to a live agent.
Be prepared to provide your account number or other identifying information when you are connected to a representative.
Customer care representatives are available 24/7 to assist you with your banking needs.
Here are some tips for calling Stanbic IBTC customer care:
- Have your account number and other identifying information ready.
- Be clear and concise in your request.
- Be patient and polite.
- If you are not satisfied with resolving your issue, ask to speak to a supervisor.
What information is needed when making a complaint?
- Your name and contact details.
- Your relationship with Stanbic IBTC (i.e. customer or non-customer).
- Name and description of product or service being complained about.
- Problem encountered with said product or service.
- Remedy requested/complainant’s prayer.
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
Contact Stanbic IBTC Customer Care
|Phone Number||+234 0700 909 909 909 and +234 01 422 7777|
|Facebook, Instagram, Twitter||Stanbic IBTC|
Procedure for Handling Your Complaint/Feedback
For a swift resolve of any complaint you may have, the first step is to contact through phone, email, WhatsApp, social media, live chat, and website and provide:
- Your name.
- Your account number.
- A description of your complaint.
- Your contact details (telephone, email) and a convenient time to call you.
All received complaint or feedback would be logged on the Customer Feedback Management System (CFMS), which will generate a unique identifier code that would be sent to you with an acknowledgement/notification e-mail or SMS within 24 hours, as well as the expected resolution timeline.
Complaints can be tracked throughout the entire process until you are satisfied or the final decision is made using the unique identifier code.
Note: All complaints received shall be resolved within a specified timeframe as provided in the Time Bar Policy of the CBN.
All received complaints will be assessed and treated accordingly.
The level of investigation would be commensurate with the seriousness, frequency of occurrence, and severity of the complaint.
Once a complaint is resolved, a correspondence Summary Resolution Communication (SRC) conveying the decision of the Bank will be sent to the customer within three (3) business days, stating that the complaint lodged has been resolved; and informing the complainant of the right to request for a review in writing if dissatisfied.
Where the customer rejects the resolution and requests for a review in writing, the case will be assigned to the resolution unit and within 4 weeks, a “final response” detailing the outcome of the investigation will be provided to the customer.
A complaint is resolved where the complainant has showed acceptance of the resolution in writing.
If the complainant cannot respond within 30 days, the resolution will be deemed acceptable and closed.
If you are unsatisfied with the resolution decision communicated, request for a review in writing within 30 days from receipt of the decision.
Upon receipt of your dissatisfaction in writing, a “final response” detailing feedback on investigations and any offer of redress will be provided within 4 weeks.
If you are dissatisfied with the “final response” refer your complaint to the Consumer Protection Department of the CBN.