If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
This post will guide you on how to login successfully to your NYSC dashboard online for registration, mobilization, senate list, printing of call up letter and others.
NYSC Portal Login Dashboard
The official NYSC portal login dashboard is the right place you will go if you want to login directly into your dashboard to do anything relating to NYSC.
The NYSC portal login dashboard is a friendly and easy to navigate dashboard.
Each section is displayed in plain English and the arrangement made it very easy to do anything and everything you want to do.
Both serving and prospective corp members can enter the registration portal directly.
You need an email and password to log in.
You will then be taken to your personal dashboard containing your information.
There is also an option to reset your password if you can’t remember it.
Things to do on NYSC Portal
Here are the things to do on NYSC Portal Login Dashboard:
If your institution is new or unaccredited and you want to verify your certificate, you can do so on the NYSC website.
Check Your Payment Status
The NYSC portal login dashboard is also the place where you can check the status of each payment regarding your payment.
Visit the Home page of the NYSC website
The portal homepage is the place where you can get news and other updates about the program.
Read Foreign PCM Requirements
This is especially true for Nigerian graduates from accredited foreign institutions.
If you wish to read details about your NYSC mobilization requirements, you can do so directly from the online portal login dashboard.
View NYSC Payment Guidelines
Many prospective corps members who need assistance or detailed information on how to properly make payments via the dashboard can do so through the portal.
Read Frequently Asked Questions
The NYSC portal dashboard is also a place to read some official answers to frequently asked questions about the NYSC.
Before you start worrying about finding an answer to a question, read the FAQ first.
Check Senate List
During mobilization, prospective corps members will need to check their names on the senate list before they can proceed with the NYSC registration.
Right on the portal dashboard, you can check if your name is on the senate list.
Read Biometric Instructions
Technology has taken over as the scheme management introduced biometric verification into the NYSC registration.
There are instructions to follow and some important details to know about the biometric verification and you can read the instructions from this dashboard.
See Accredited institutions
The last thing you can do on the login dashboard is check if your institution is accredited for NYSC.
Services Available on the NYSC Portal
- Checking and printing of call up letter.
- Checking and printing of PPA letter.
- Change of date of birth.
- Checking of NYSC redeployment status.
- Printing of NYSC green card.
- Application for re-mobilization.
- Correction of course of study.
- Printing of exclusion and relocation letters.
- Correction of class of degree.
- Correction of name spelling mistakes.
- Printing of leave approval letters.
- Correction of qualification.
How to Create NYSC Portal Account
Here are the steps to create an account on the NYSC portal:
- First, visit the NYSC Registration Portal
- Then click “Mobilization Account C, 2022”.
- Then click “Create a new account”
- Enter your name [surname and other name] in the space provided: e.g., Olusegun Abdul Chidi.
How to Login to Your NYSC Dashboard
Here are the steps to login to your NYSC portal dashboard:
- Go to the online portal
- Click on the login icon
- Enter your email address and password in the space provided.
- Click “Resume”.
How to Verify Certificates on NYSC Portal
Here are the steps to verify your certificate on the NYSC portal:
- Visit the result verification portal
- Click on the Proceed to Verification button
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Click on sign-up if you do not have an account
- Select Make Payment
- Fill out the online form
- Make a subscription payment
- Login after payment to begin the verification process
- Click on the ‘proceed to verification’ to launch the application
- Verify your certificates
How to Make Payments on NYSC Portal
Here are the steps to make payments on the NYSC portal:
- From the Home Page, click “Already Have Account-click here to log in”.
- Enter your email and password to log in.
- Click on “Click Here To Make Payment” after a successful login.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”
- Click on “Pay now with cards or wallets”.
- Provide card details, pin and whatever other information required.
- On a successful transaction, the redirect URL is loaded with the status of the transaction to pay at any bank branch.
- Copy the RRR number generated and take it to any of the approved banks.
- After making the payment, the payment status can be checked.
How to Check Payment Status on NYSC
Here are the steps to check your payment status on the NYSC portal:
- Visit the payment status checker portal
- Enter your Transaction ID/Email
- Click on the Continue button
- Check your payment status
If you tried to access the NYSC portal but got the message “Invalid email address or password”, it may mean that you have not completed registration or have forgotten the email address/password you used to register.
To reset the portal password, use the Forgot Password link below the portal home page.
Enter the email account registered on the portal and the verification code.
Provide answers to secret questions asked during portal account creation and all is done.