31 BBNaija Audition Questions and Answers (Season 8 2023)
Before you can become a housemate in the Big Brother Naija show, you would need to register online and scale through the audition questions first.
That’s why this post was specially written for you.
At the end of this post, you will be fully prepared as you’ll get hints on:
- What inspires you to Big Brother Naija?
- Big Brother Naija questions and answers.
- Big Brother interview questions and answers.
- Big Brother Naija audition videos.
So, ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re serious about achieving your dream and goal this year.
Big Brother Naija Questions and Answers
If you can’t get through the audition, how are you ever going to get your 15 minutes of fame?
The audition is your chance to stand out and prove just why the public should tune into you each week for the duration of the show and then why you’ll be a big name long after the reality becomes real again.
How to Prepare for the BBNaija Show
- Answer your phone!
- Be “on” all the time.
- Be clear about who you are and who you aren’t.
- Be prepared with answers to questions you’ll be asked over and over on applications.
- Do not compromise.
- Don’t act stupid!
- Don’t be too proud.
- Don’t hide your flaws.
- Don’t lie about yourself.
- Don’t send a boring recording of yourself.
- Have a powerful personality.
- If you’re nervous, it’s okay!
- Make yourself look good by comparison.
- Practice speaking in front of a camera (very important).
- Rehearse answering tough questions they may ask you.
- Research the production companies of the show.
- Wear something memorable.
Big Brother Naija Audition Questions for Applicants in 2023
- Any advice from your previous boss?
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Describe the colour yellow to somebody who is blind.
- How do you see the Big Brother Naija show? If you were to suggest improvements, what would it be?
- How would you convince someone to do something they didn’t intend to do?
- How would you rate your memory?
- If successful, do you have any plans after the house?
- If you could be any animal in the world, what animal would you be and why?
- If you don’t get this audition, what’s your backup plan?
- If you were a recent addition to the crayon box, what colour would you be and why?
- Imagine this; after the interview, you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning 45 million dollars. What would you do?
- Tell me something about your last job, other than money, that would have inspired you to keep working there.
- What are you known for?
- What are your strategies, getting into the house?
- What do you think about when you’re alone in your car?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- What do you work toward in your free time?
- What inspires you to Big Brother Naija?
- What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?
- What is your drive in life?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- What were you like in high school?
- What’s the last movie/film you watched on TV and why did you choose to watch it?
- What’s the most exciting thing about you we wouldn’t learn from your resume alone?
- What’s your favourite ’90’s jam?
- Which two organizations outside your own do you know the most people at and why?
- Who is your favourite housemate, and why?
- Why do you think you deserve to be on the show?
- Why do you want to be on the show?
- You’ve been given an eagle. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the eagle?
Reasons I Want to Be in The Big Brother House
- You will be required to give a brief introduction of yourself. Please, while giving the introduction, try to be brief and straight to the point and do not reveal so much information about yourself that may not be important to the judges. You can tell them your name, where you live, your education level, your profession, talent, and hobby.
- Why do you want to take part in the Big Brother Naija reality show? In answering this question, try to have a clear idea of what you can offer to the show and its viewers. You can talk about a brand or a talent you will want to showcase. But always clearly understand what you can offer to the show.
- If you win this show, what will you do with the money? You should also have a simple business plan of what you will do with the money to better your life and that of your society.
What to Say in The Big Brother Audition Video
The greatest disservice most intended housemates make is cramming a set of questions and providing ready-made answers even before stepping into the audition venue.
That is terrible.
Instead, I encourage deciding to apply certain principles to whatever answer you are giving, irrespective of the question.
Here are a few tips to consider.
First, know the objectives of the show, and present your answers in line with that.
When asked a question like why you want to be on the show, first think of why the show was created.
Next, you present yourself in line with the objectives.
As you know, the show is most important to entertain viewers and gives a platform to entertainers to build their brand.
Tell them how entertaining you are, what and what your fans will love you for.
Let them know the big plans you have for the future.
Do not forget to include the direct impact BBNaija will have on your career.
Next, remember your body language speaks louder than the words you speak.
You don’t want to look timid for the members of the panel.
So, try as much as possible to add some humor to your answers.
Make sure you exhibit confidence.
Smile. Show positive energy. Of course, nobody wants to watch a depressed fellow.
I wish you success as you scale through these Big Brother Naija audition questions.
I’m not sure this is going to work for poor masses like us 😒
Wow that’s Amazing I love to participate in the big Brother naija season 8 I’m sure that I will win and I want to do music like Davido, Wizkid, ice prince I