Carbon Loan (Code – App – Repayment) ▷ Borrow ₦1m Now!
Are you interested in Carbon loan online application, USSD code, app download, requirements, repayment account number, and customer care number?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
What is Carbon?
Carbon, headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria, empowers individuals with access to credit, simple payments solutions, high-yield investment opportunities and easy-to-use tools for personal financial management.
Its mission is to empower all people with the financial access they need to pursue a life of dignity and prosperity.
What makes Carbon different from other digital banks?
Carbon provides a better ecosystem of services, including outstanding customer support, the best pricing on banking transactions, the highest savings interest rates, and attractive credit rates.
Here are four reasons Carbon should be your bank of choice:
- 1% interest on Carbon accounts.
- 1% cash-back on all debit cards spend.
- Debit card rebates on select purchases.
- ‘Pay in four’ installments with a Carbon Zero on your card.
Carbon Loan Requirements
To open a Carbon account, you must be at least 18 years old, have a valid mobile number, a functioning email address, a valid ID, and BVN.
Carbon USSD Codes
Carbon account, buy airtime, or send money.
- For airtime to self – *1303*Amount#
- For airtime to others – *1303*Amount*Phone No#
- To transfer to Carbon Wallet – *1303*3*Amount*Phone No#
- To transfer to Bank Account – *1303*4*Amount*Acct No#
How to Apply for Carbon Loan Online?
Here are the steps to apply for a Carbon loan online fast.
1. Download the Carbon app
Get the Carbon App on Google Play Store for Android or App Store for iOS.
2. Create your account
Get one step closer to getting access to credit by providing your personal details. It’s safe.
3. Apply for the loan that meets your needs
Loans are conveniently sent to your mobile money or bank account in minutes.
4. Receive the loan into your account
Once approved, you’ll get money in your Carbon wallet instantly.
The loan process fits your needs and help you grow.
Repay on time and unlock higher loan amounts and lower interest rates.
Carbon Loan Repayment
Here are the best ways to repay Carbon loan fast.
- In the Carbon app with a debit card.
- Via bank transfer to your unique account number. In the Carbon app, select ‘Bank transfer’ as the repayment method to view your unique account number.
Is there cash back if I pay my loan back on time?
This is a new feature in the Carbon app, where between 10 – 100% cashback is provided on loans that are repaid on time.
Cashback is paid out to your wallet once the loan is repaid on time.
How do you calculate the loan offer?
- Loan offer is calculated based on the verified data from your information and current risk profile.
- The loan amount, duration and interest rate depend on your profile and the information you provided in the application.
Can I have more than one running loan?
You need to have a current loan within a 3 – 6 months installment, and you must have paid for 2 months on time.
Then, the top-up loan offer will be displayed to you in the app, at your current interest rate and loan tenor.
However, you can only access a top-up loan once in a loan cycle.
Loan Defaulters and Consequences
Carbon loan defaulters would face the consequence of not getting a loan the next time they need one.
Although Carbon does not work with Credit Bureau Registries, if you default on repaying your loan, the company may use any means to retrieve their money in any way possible.
So, when you borrow with Carbon Loan, endeavor to pay back your loan as soon as possible to avoid being a defaulter who would not be offered a loan opportunity next time when you need a loan urgently.
Terms and Conditions
- Pay loan balance by the due date: This term means you understand you are taking a loan that must be paid back by the due date to continue enjoying the service.
- Allow use of your personal data to determine loan offers: This term means that you have given consent to Carbon to analyze your personal information to provide you with the best loan offers. Your personal information comes from many sources, including your phone, your bank, bill payments, credit bureaus, and other sources.
- Fees and penalties for late payments: To lend to more customers and increase your loan offers, the company must recover loans granted. When you do not repay your loan on the due date, additional fees and interest will be charged. This term means you have given your consent to be subject to these charges if your loan repayment is late.
- Allow messages to your contacts if you do not pay: This term means you consent to Carbon sending text messages to anyone you have called, or sent an SMS to, if you cannot be reached. Carbon will only send these messages after multiple unsuccessful attempts to contact you after your loan repayment date has passed.
Grow your small business or fix personal emergencies with affordable, collateral-free loans.
Apply from the app 24/7, get funded in minutes.
Access up-to ₦1,000,000.
No collateral. No guarantors. No paperwork.
Get cashback on interest paid once you repay on time.
READ ⇒ 5 Banks That Give Instant Loan in Nigeria ▷ Get ₦1.7m Now!