Do you want to know how to chat and get paid in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
How to Chat and Get Paid in Nigeria
Here are the best sites to chat and get paid in Nigeria online:
PalFish is an application for iOS and Android, where teachers get paid to chat with students from their phone or tablet.
- Set your own rates
- No time commitments
- No minimum hours
- Teach from your phone or tablet
- Teach “free talk”
- Create your own content (live streams, videos, etc.)
- Must be a native speaker
- Must have a teaching certificate (such as a TESOL)
- Teach people of all ages
PalFish Official Course Instructor
- Pre-designed curriculum provided by PalFish
- Earn up to $22 USD/hour + bonuses
- Must be a native English speaker
- Must teach at least 10 hours/week
- Must have a TESOL/ TEFL/ Teacher’s certificate
- Hires teachers from US, Canada, UK, New Zealand, Ireland, or Australia
- Teaching children
- Option to create own content (live streams, videos, etc.)
The typical rate that teachers set is $12.4-$17.04 per hour, with some teachers charging as high as $20 or more.
You do not have to be a native teacher to join Palfish as a regular teacher, but you still need to meet their standards.
They are currently on a hiring push for teachers who can join their program for teaching children.
Cambly helps people improve their English by giving them instant access to friendly native English speakers on their computer or mobile device!
In Cambly, you help people around the world build their English language skills in 1-on-1 lessons.
You might chat with a university student from Brazil, a marketing professional from Japan, and an English enthusiast from Turkey all in one day.
You’ll be amazed by how much you learn about other cultures and places too!
With students spread across the globe, you can start tutoring based on your schedule.
Work as little or as much as you want. No minimum hours, ever!
Earn for every minute you spend chatting!
You make $0.17/min ($10.20/hour) on Cambly and $0.20/min ($12.00/hour) on Cambly Kids.
Get paid via PayPal every Monday.
Fiverr is a global online marketplace that connects freelancers (sellers) to people or businesses looking to hire (buyers).
Some of the highest-paying jobs on Fiverr include website design, social media manager, proofreading and copywriting, and resume writing.
There are several ways to chat and make money on Fiverr in Nigeria, including:
- Online Tutoring: If you have expertise in a particular subject, you can offer online tutoring services and charge a fee for your time.
- Virtual Assistance: Offer your administrative, technical, or creative skills to businesses or individuals who need help with tasks that can be done remotely.
- Social Media Management: Help businesses or individuals manage their social media accounts and create content for them in exchange for a fee.
- Freelance Writing: Offer your writing skills to websites, blogs, or businesses that need content created.
How do I get started?
- Register and complete your profile.
- Select your skills and expertise.
- Upload a professional profile photo.
- Go through the Verification Center checklist.
- Browse jobs that suit you.
- Put your best foot forward and write the best pitch possible.
- Read the project and let the clients know you understand their brief.
- Tell them why you’re the best person for this job.
- Get ready to work once you get hired.
- Deliver high quality work and earn the agreed amount.
LivePerson is an online digital platform that pays its users to converse with clients and deliver help on their behalf.
It is a place for businesses to discover self-dependent agents to deal with chat service for their clients.
In this way, companies can deliver 24-hour customer care without hiring additional staff members.
Customer care agents on LivePerson require outstanding oral and written communication skills, proficiency to oversee many tasks at once, and a talent for deducing things out fast.
After getting employed on as a customer care representative, you could select from unique positions.
You are unrestricted to apply to and operate for as multiple companies as you wish.
The hourly salary may vary from $10 to $15, depending on the role.
Chances in customer service are open through LivePerson in several sectors, which include retail, travel, and banking.
Chat and get paid jobs in Nigeria are online jobs that include chatting with people and getting paid for them.
This work can include conversing with clients online, answering their questions, informing them about products or services offered, and taking care of any crises they may have.
As many people are seeking for websites that pay daily in Nigeria, chat and get paid jobs are now available to people on different platforms.
This job is now popular since the working hours are flexible, and the pay is adequate.