Are you interested in FairMoney loan online application, USSD code, app download, requirements, repayment account number, and customer care number?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
What is FairMoney?
FairMoney is a digital bank that makes it easy for you to apply for a loan and receive your loan into your bank account in minutes 24/7.
FairMoney Loan Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements to get a loan from FairMoney:
- Bank account.
- Bank verification number.
- A working phone number.
- You must be up to 18 years and above.
- You must have been using your phone number actively for the last 90 days.
- Your account number must have been in active use for the last 90 days.
How much can you get?
Fairmoney loan amounts range between ₦1,500 to ₦1,000,000 with repayment periods from 61 days to 18 months at monthly interest rates that range from 2.5% to 30% (APRs from 30% to 260%).
- Borrow ₦100,000 over 3 months.
- Interest (total cost of the loan): ₦30,000 (30% rate)
- Three monthly repayments: ₦43,333
- Total amount payable: ₦130,000
- Representative: 120% APR
FairMoney Loan Sign Up
You only need an Android phone and a BVN to get an instant loan.
Download the FairMoney app from the Google Play Store.
Sign up with the phone number linked to your BVN, answer a few questions, and confirm your identity to receive a loan offer.
If you accept it, you will receive your loan instantly in your preferred bank account!
What makes FairMoney different from other lenders?
- You can get a loan instantly in 5 minutes, from anywhere in Nigeria.
- You can repay by your due date. No hidden charges.
- Interest and fees charges are all-inclusive, ensuring transparency.
- The team is trained to always treat you with the utmost respect.
Do I need Documents or Collateral?
You do not need any collateral or documentation to request a FairMoney loan.
You will only need to share your BVN details during the loan application and connect your card or bank account to allow your account to be debited for the repayment.
Your loan enters your account immediately after you complete your application session.
FairMoney Loan Repayment
To repay the Fairmoney loan, click on the “Repay” button in the app to pay via card or bank transfer.
Loan Defaulters and Consequences
FairMoney loan defaulters would face the consequence of not getting a loan the next time they need one.
Although FairMoney does not work with Credit Bureau Registries, if you default on repaying your loan, the company may use any means to retrieve their money in any way possible.
So, when you borrow with FairMoney Loan, endeavor to pay back your loan as soon as possible to avoid being a defaulter who would not be offered a loan opportunity next time when you need a loan urgently.
Customer Care Support
- 01 7001276 / 01 8885577
Terms and Conditions
- Pay loan balance by the due date: This term means you understand you are taking a loan that must be paid back by the due date to continue enjoying the service.
- Allow use of your personal data to determine loan offers: This term means that you have given consent to FairMoney to analyze your personal information to provide you with the best loan offers. Your personal information comes from many sources, including your phone, your bank, bill payments, credit bureaus, and other sources.
- Fees and penalties for late payments: To lend to more customers and increase your loan offers, the company must recover loans granted. When you do not repay your loan on the due date, additional fees and interest will be charged. This term means you have given your consent to be subject to these charges if your loan repayment is late.
- Allow messages to your contacts if you do not pay: This term means you consent to FairMoney sending text messages to anyone you have called, or sent an SMS to, if you cannot be reached. FairMoney will only send these messages after multiple unsuccessful attempts to contact you after your loan repayment date has passed.