Do you want to know how to call and contact GTBank customer care WhatsApp phone number, service line, email address, 24/7 live chat, and social media handles in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and other states in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read.
GTBank Customer Care Number
GTBank, also known as Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc, is a leading financial services provider in Africa, with a presence in 11 countries.
It is one of the largest banks in Nigeria by total assets and customer deposits.
GTBank offers a wide range of banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and government agencies.
These include retail banking, commercial banking, investment banking, and treasury services.
GTBank is known for its innovative approach to banking and its commitment to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience.
It has a sound track record of financial performance and is one of the most profitable banks in Nigeria.
GTBank is also one of the most socially responsible banks in Nigeria, focusing strongly on corporate social responsibility.
GTBank is a good option for anyone looking for a reliable and trustworthy bank in Nigeria.
It offers a wide range of banking products and services and is committed to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience.
Here are some benefits of banking with GTBank:
- A wide range of banking products and services to choose from.
- A strong track record of financial performance.
- A commitment to innovation and customer service.
- A strong focus on corporate social responsibility.
To call GTBank customer care in Nigeria, dial any of these phone numbers:
Once you have dialed the number, you will be greeted by an automated voice response (IVR) system.
Use the IVR system to access a variety of self-service options, such as checking your account balance, transferring funds, and paying bills.
If you need to speak to a customer care representative, press any key to be transferred to a live agent.
Be prepared to provide your account number or other identifying information when you are connected to a representative.
Customer care representatives are available 24/7 to assist you with your banking needs.
Here are some tips for calling GTBank customer care:
- Have your account number and other identifying information ready.
- Be clear and concise in your request.
- Be patient and polite.
- If you are not satisfied with resolving your issue, ask to speak to a supervisor.
What information is needed when making a complaint?
- Your name and contact details.
- Your relationship with GTBank (i.e. customer or non-customer).
- Name and description of product or service being complained about.
- Problem encountered with said product or service.
- Remedy requested/complainant’s prayer.
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
GTBank WhatsApp Number
WhatsApp Banking is an alternative online channel that provides financial services to existing and potential customers through the use of the popular application.
This leverages the real-time messaging capabilities of the WhatsApp application.
The WhatsApp banking channel provides full access to financial services to existing and potential customers through WhatsApp.
Financial services include but are not limited to fund transfers, airtime purchase, bill payment, balance enquiry, account opening and more.
The GTBank customer care WhatsApp number is 07016974994.
To contact GTBank customer care on WhatsApp, add the number to your contacts and send a message.
You will be greeted by an automated assistant who will ask you what you need help with.
You can then select the option or type your request.
If you need to speak to a customer care representative, type “Agent” and you will be transferred to a live person.
Customer care representatives are available on WhatsApp 24/7 to assist you with your banking needs.
Here is how it works:
- Add 07016974994 to your contacts.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Say ‘Hi’
- A menu will appear for you to select an option.
- Select ‘Register’
- Input your first and last name.
- Input your email address.
- Input default GTBank account number.
- Registration is complete.
- WhatsApp Banking will ask if further help is needed.
- Session ends.
Contact GTBank Customer Care
|Phone Number||0700-482666328, 234-1-4480000, 08029002900, 08039003900, 08139856000|
|Facebook, Instagram, Twitter||GTBank Nigeria|