Baba Ijebu Customer Care Phone Number and WhatsApp
In using Baba Ijebu website and app for lotto and sports betting, we might encounter issues, and that’s where the customer care phone number comes in handy.
Customer care is when companies treat their customers with respect and kindness and build an emotional connection with them.
Baba Ijebu has a dedicated customer care unit that’s ready to answer all your questions in relation to their betting and lotto services.
By contacting Baba Ijebu customer support, you can resolve your problem immediately.
Baba Ijebu Customer Care Number
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 09091234535, 01-4663270
What you can do with Baba Ijebu customer care phone number:
- Ask questions about online account features.
- Get updated and reliable betting information.
- Request for your account balance.
- Resolve transaction problems.
How to Spot a Scam Email
Any text message, email or phone call about your account that you cannot confirm is from Baba Ijebu is definitely dangerous and must be ignored.
If you are in doubt about any text message, email or phone call, please call or email support before taking any other action.
How to Play Baba Ijebu
There are lots of ways to play, but the most popular is the simplest one called a NAP2 ticket.
- Choose a draw to play in (all draws are the same format, just at different times)
- Select 2 numbers between 1-90.
- Set how much to pay for your ticket (min. ₦50 and max. ₦50,000).
Once you have bought your ticket, you can sit back and relax and wait to see if you are the winner:
The draws take place in Lagos, where 5 numbers from 1 to 90 will be selected at random.
If your 2 numbers are drawn, you will win 240x what you paid for the ticket.
So, for example, if you buy a ₦100 ticket and your numbers come out, you will win ₦24,000.
How to Withdraw from Baba Ijebu
Withdrawals from your wallet are done via a bank transfer to the bank account specified by you on our menu.
All Withdrawals are instant and can’t be stopped once processed.
To withdraw from your wallet, follow these steps:
- Click on the Wallet.
- From the drop menu on the Wallet, click on Withdraw.
- Type in the amount you wish to withdraw.
- Fill in the account name as specified on the account you wish to withdraw to.
- Type in your account number (please ensure this is accurate).
- Select your bank from the list of banks in the dropdown.
- Click the withdraw button.
- Kindly note that withdrawals are processed at specified intervals and may not be instant.
- You cannot withdraw more than your current wallet balance.
Account name must match the same as your bank account in destination bank.
Also, account number for mobile money can’t be paid into.
About Baba Ijebu
Premier Lotto Limited, popularly called Baba Ijebu, is a gaming company that offers lotto services and betting in Nigeria.
It is the oldest known Nigerian lotto game operator and was registered in 2001.
Baba Ijebu offers over 20 different lotto games which include Diamond, Peoples, Bingo, MSP, Metro, International, Gold, 06, Jackpot, Lucky G, Clubmaster, Super, Tota, Mark 2, Vag, Enugu, Midweek, Fairchance, Fortune, Royal, Bonanza, King, National, Lucky.
Baba Ijebu was founded by gaming magnate Sir Kesington Adebukunola Adebutu CON, KJW, FISM, who is also its current CEO.
READ ⇒ Legit App To Make REAL Money Online (Earn ₦11k Daily)