Do you want to know about the KDSG scholarship portal login, deadline update, monthly stipend, shortlist, requirements, approved courses, interview date, test format, and application form online?
If YES, then this is the only post to read.
KDSG Scholarship 2023
The Kaduna State Scholarship and Loans Board (KADSSLB) offers scholarships to qualified citizens of Kaduna State to study at accredited tertiary institutions in Nigeria and abroad.
The scholarships are available for undergraduate, postgraduate, and law school studies.
Here are the Kaduna State Scholarships:
- Merit-based scholarships awarded to students with outstanding academic records.
- Need-based scholarships awarded to students who show financial need.
- Foreign scholarships awarded to students who want to study at a university outside of Nigeria.
- Law school scholarships awarded to students who are admitted to the Nigerian Law School.
KDSG Scholarship Requirements
To qualify for a Kaduna State Scholarship, meet these requirements:
- Be a citizen of Kaduna State by either residency or state of origin.
- Have been admitted to an accredited tertiary institution in Nigeria or abroad.
- Have a good academic record, as evidenced by your secondary school or undergraduate transcripts.
- Be in good financial standing.
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- A minimum CGPA of 4.0 of 5.0 or 3.5 of 4.0.
- Must be a student who has at least one more semester at the time of disbursement.
- Must not be a spill over student.
The amount of the scholarship will vary depending on the level of study and the institution you are attending.
Scholarships for undergraduate studies are typically for one year, while scholarships for postgraduate studies are typically for two years.
Kaduna State Scholarship Application
To apply for a Kaduna State Scholarship, submit these documents:
- A completed application form.
- A copy of your secondary school or undergraduate transcripts.
- A copy of your admission letter from the tertiary institution you are attending.
- A copy of your birth certificate.
- A copy of your national identity card.
- A letter of financial support from your sponsor, if applicable.
The application deadline for the Kaduna State Scholarship is usually in May of each year.
Find more information about the scholarship and how to apply on the website.
Scholarship Portal Login
To log into the KDSG Scholarship portal, follow these steps:
- Go to the KDSG Scholarship website.
- Click on the “Login” button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your email address and password in the respective fields.
- Click on the “Login” button.
If you have forgotten your password, click on the “I forgot my password” link.
You will be prompted to enter your email address.
A password reset link will be sent to your email address.
If you are a first-time user, create an account.
Click on the “Register Here First” link.
You will be required to provide your personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
You will also need to create a password.
Once you have logged in, access your scholarship application status, view your scholarship award letter, and download other important documents.
Benefits of KDSG Scholarship
The KDSG Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for students from Kaduna State to pursue their education.
The scholarships can help to reduce the financial burden of attending college and allow students to focus on their studies.
Here are the specific benefits of the KDSG scholarship:
- Full or Partial Tuition Fees: This is the most common benefit of the KDSG Scholarship. The amount of tuition help provided depends on the type of scholarship and the student’s financial need.
- Monthly Stipends: Many KDSG scholarships also provide monthly stipends to help students cover living expenses. The amount of the stipend varies, but it is typically enough to cover food, transportation, and other basic needs.
- Book Allowances: Some KDSG scholarships also provide book allowances to help students purchase textbooks and other academic materials.
- Accommodation Allowances: A few KDSG scholarships also provide accommodation allowances to help students cover the cost of housing.
- Transportation Allowances: Some KDSG scholarships also provide transportation allowances to help students cover the cost of travel to and from school.
- Health Insurance: A few KDSG scholarships also provide health insurance to help students cover the cost of medical expenses.
- Laptops or Tablets: Some KDSG scholarships also provide laptops or tablets to help students with their studies.
- Research Grants: A few KDSG scholarships also provide research grants to help students conduct research projects.
- Professional Development Opportunities: Some KDSG scholarships also provide professional development opportunities, such as internships or workshops, to help students gain skills and experience.