Are you interested in knowing how to apply and get Moniepoint POS machine as an agent, business registration, customer care phone number, office, cost price, withdrawal charges, commission structure and app download?
If YES, this article is only what you need to read today.
What is Moniepoint?
Moniepoint is one of the fastest-growing mobile money platforms providing access to financial services.
Moniepoint uses Point of Sale (POS) machines to make transactions and services like cash transfer, cash withdrawals, bill payments, and airtime recharge.
Currently, Moniepoint POS is one of the easiest agency banking to get and use in Nigeria.
Moniepoint POS devices are deployed to agents who have been vetted in a rigorous Know Your Customer (KYC) process.
With the opportunity provided by Moniepoint, you can register today and become an agent in your business location and earn money from the commissions.
Features of Moniepoint POS Machine
- Cash Withdrawal
- Different Transaction Channels
- Excellent Customer Support
- Fund Transfer
- Good Pricing and Low Commission
- Instant Payment
- Payment of Utility Bills
- Reliable Network
Using Moniepoint POS, you can receive money in form of payment of goods and services and make payment for goods and services and all operations are carried out directly from the account you maintained with Moniepoint
Also, using Moniepoint mobile app, you can pay for bills, sports betting and withdraw cash using point of sale (POS).
On your android phone, download the Moniepoint App on Google Playstore.
Applying for a Moniepoint POS Machine in Nigeria cost about ₦25,000.
After application as an agent, you’ll receive the POS device within 24-72 hours depending on your location in Nigeria.
How to Get a Moniepoint POS Machine
Here are the steps to apply and become a Moniepoint POS agent in Nigeria:
- First, sign up on Moniepoint Website and access the agent registration form.
- Enter your full name, email address, phone number, and other details.
- Fill all details and information as required and submit.
- A dashboard will be created for you with login details after your application has been granted.
- Within 48 hours of registration, an Aggregator (an officer who’s in charge agents like you), will contact and guide you on the next steps.
Moniepoint Agent Registration Requirements
Here are the documents required to become a Moniepoint agent:
- A valid Identification Card (International Passport, NIN, Voters’ Card, or Driver’s License)
- Bank Account Number
- Bank Verification Number
- Business License (for registered businesses only)
- Utility Bill (NEPA Bill)
Moniepoint POS Charges and Commission Structure
These are Moniepoint POS transaction charges:
- For withdrawals below ₦20,000, Moniepoint charges 0.5% of the transaction amount.
- For transactions above ₦20,000, Moniepoint charges a flat rate of ₦100.
- For transfers, Moniepoint charges a flat rate of ₦20.
These are Moniepoint POS commission structure for Data Top Up:
- MTN = 3% commission
- Glo = 4% commission
- 9Mobile = 4.5% commission
- Airtel = 4% commission
These are Moniepoint POS commission structure for TV Subscription:
- DSTv = 2% commission
- GOTv = 2% commission
- PHCN = 2% commission
- StarTimes = 2% commission
Moniepoint POS Usage Rules
- At least 4 daily deposits.
- Minimum of doing ₦80,000 daily withdrawal value (which differs with location).
- You will get 50% cashback of the ₦20,000 paid during registration if an aggregator has any cause to withdraw your POS device within a year of issuance.
How do I solve the transaction exceed the daily transaction limit?
If you get this message, “the transaction exceeds the daily transaction limit”, this simply means your daily limit is reached.
So, wait for 24 hours for the system to allow you to carry out transaction or you can decide to upgrade your account on your login dashboard area from KYC level 1 to business level.
Moniepoint is legit and licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
They have several high-level licenses that include the MMO license, which authorizes them to carry out agency banking services.
If a transaction is not executed and your account got debited, such a transaction will be reversed and your account is credited.
How to Get Moniepoint POS Machine
To get Moniepoint POS machine as an agent, sign up on their website. After that, you’ll be contacted within a few days. Alternatively, you can visit any of their offices to request for it.
For Moniepoint device issues and inquiries as an agent, contact via WhatsApp on +2348141500017, or email email@example.com.
Moniepoint office is at 12, Wole Ariyo Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria.
Moniepoint is one of the best mobile money platforms, as they offer better rate to their agents compared to most banks in Nigeria.
With Moniepoint, you can become a mobile money agent in any location providing essential monetary services like cash transfer and withdrawal or even airtime top up with various network service providers.
So, apply and get your Moniepoint POS terminal today.
Before application, ensure to have a business location for your request to be taken into consideration.