NECO Result ▷ Check Online With Exam Number and Token
Do you want to know login portal to check NECO result online using phone, registration/examination serial number, through SMS, email address, for free without scratch card PIN, token, and via app download?
If YES, this article is only what you need to read today.
NECO result is an item of information got by calculation showing the exam candidate’s personal details, and the grade in each subject written.
You can use the NECO result to get admission to any university, polytechnic or college of education in Nigeria.
NECO publishes results 43 days after the last paper is written.
So, if you have written the NECO exam for the year, you can start counting the days from the day you last wrote your exams.
The National Examination Council (NECO) results have now been released and can be accessed via the results checking portal at the student’s convenience with the use of a token that can be purchased from the NECO website.
Checking your NECO result online using your phone is so simple and you may not need to go to a computer centre, office or to your secondary school.
Requirements to Check NECO Result
Here are the requirements needed to check your NECO result online:
- Exam Type
- Exam Year
- Registration Number
NECO Result Checker Token
NECO Result Token costs ₦1,000 only.
The token is a product of the National Examinations Council (NECO) and is used to check NECO results.
You can purchase this token online using your ATM card.
After selecting your desired quantity of tokens, proceed to the checkout page, provide all the required information, and proceed with the payment.
NECO result token can only check, view, or print a candidate’s result for only five times.
After the preset limit has been reached, further result checking will require a purchase of a new token.
Here are the steps to get NECO token to check result:
- Visit the NECO website directly to register an account and get started.
- If you already have an account, then login-in to get started.
- Once you are logged in, then buy the token online using any of the payment options.
- Only one token is allowed per candidate but can be shared with the candidate’s parents, schools, organizations or any person who wishes to view the candidate’s results.
NECO Result Online Checker
Here are the steps to check your NECO result online:
- Go to NECO result checking portal.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2023.
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL).
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the columns.
- Click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
Now you should be happy with your results. Congratulations on your excellence performances.
NECO Result SMS Checker
Here are the steps to check your NECO result via SMS:
- Open the text message app on your phone.
- Select Send New Message.
- Type your NECO:ExamNo:ExamYear:ExamType:PIN
- Enter 32327 for the receiver.
- Click on send message.
- You will receive your NECO result via SMS.
Example of the text message – NECO:12345678AB:2023:JUN/JUL:12345678
- The above format should be followed correctly; otherwise, your NECO results will not be sent.
- The message has no spacing. The entire message should look like one word–note that.
- Check if the entire message contains all five fragments: NECO, Exam No, Exam Year, Exam Type, and PIN.
- You must have a credit balance of at least ₦50 on your line.
NECO Examination Number
NECO examination number is a set of digits and alphabets given to candidates who registered for the NECO examination.
The unique number looks like 12345678AB.
It is peculiar to each NECO registered candidate, and no two candidates sitting to write NECO exams have the same NECO exam number.
Hence, without it, there would be no reference for your result.
However, you can attempt to retrieve your examination number if you have lost it.
Ways to Retrieve your NECO Examination Number
Here are the ways to retrieve your NECO exam number:
- Visit the NECO office in your state and provide your full name, type of examination, year of examination, exam center, etc.
- Contact NECO offices through their helplines.
NECO Support Lines
NECO Support Emails
Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above.
If you have a problem with checking your NECO result, contact support.
If you got questions, comment below.