Arik Air Booking | Book Your Cheap Flight Ticket Online Now!
Are you interested in Arik Air booking for cheap flight tickets online, check-in, and customer care WhatsApp number?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
About Arik Air
Arik Air is a Nigerian airline operating mainly from two hubs at Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.
Arik Air’s head office is the Arik Air Aviation Center on the grounds of Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Ikeja.
Arik Air serves a network of regional and mid-haul destinations within Africa.
The company was created in 2004 by Joseph Arumemi-Ikhide from the ashes of Nigeria Airways, which was liquidated in 2002.
In August 2006, the Federal Ministry of Aviation granted Arik Air authorization to fly to Trinidad and Tobago and Amsterdam, London, and Madrid in Europe.
On 4 April 2008, Arik Air was given permission to fly to the United States by the US Department of Transportation.
Arik Air started international operations to London-Heathrow on 15 December 2008, using an Airbus A340-500 aircraft wet-leased from Hi Fly.
It added Johannesburg on 1 June 2009, New York JFK on 30 November 2009, and Dubai on 28 July 2014.
Arik Air covers a wide range of destinations across three continents and is constantly seeking to expand to offer passengers the most complete selection of flights in West Africa.
Just in 2016, the airline continued with its expansion plans with flights to Libreville and Gabon.
The Gabon route is a special one for the airline because it has been many years since Nigeria has seen a direct flight to and from Gabon.
As of 2020, Arik Air flies to a growing number of both domestic and international destinations.
Arik Air has recently partnered with Qatar to get you to your international destination effortlessly.
Travelers residing outside of Lagos wishing to travel with Qatar may now book their combined ticket on Arik Air and connect in Lagos to any of Qatar’s 150 destinations across the world.
Compare and book cheap flights with Arik Air to and from Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (ABV), Lagos, Benin City, Abuja, and other exciting places!
Why fly with Arik Air?
- Excellent customer care is the core philosophy of Arik Air and is reflected in the product range provided, service provided and how quickly they respond to passengers’ feedback.
- Their service is among the most dependable for on-time performance.
- Arik Air offers 50% more legroom in Economy Class than their competitors and no middle seat in Business Class on regional flights, making their flights even more comfortable.
1. Carry-on Baggage
- Carry-on baggage on all Arik Air flights must fit within the dimensions of 55 cm x 35 cm x 25 cm.
- Passengers on domestic flights on Arik Air are entitled to 6kg of carry-on baggage.
- Passengers on international flights on Arik Air are entitled to 12kg of carry-on baggage.
- Prohibited items must not be carried onboard, including any fluid exceeding 100ml. Prohibited items will be confiscated if they’re found by airport security.
2. Checked Baggage
- Passengers flying Economy Class on Arik Air are allowed 20kg of checked baggage.
- Passengers flying Business Class on Arik Air are allowed 30kg of checked baggage.
- Checked baggage must not exceed the following dimensions of 90 x 70 x 43cm / 35 x 27 x 17in.
1. Online Check-in
Online check-in is available to passengers flying on all Arik Air flights.
Online check-in opens 24 hours before your flight departure and closes 5 hours before on international flights and 3 hours before domestic and regional flights.
Visit the check-in page on the Arik Air website.
Passengers should have their booking reference and travel documents details ready when checking in online.
Once online check-in is completed, passengers should obtain their boarding passes.
Anyone travelling without checked baggage can report directly to airport security, otherwise, please proceed to the airline check-in counters.
2. Airport Check-in
Arik Air’s check-in counters open 2 hours before departure for domestic flights, 3 hours before regional flights and four hours before international flights.
Passengers flying on Arik Air must check-in before the check-in counters close.
Arik Air check-in counters close 30 minutes before domestic flights, 60 minutes before regional flights and 90 minutes before international flights.
As soon as the passenger arrives at the airport, report to the airline check-in counters, which should be indicated on the departure information board at the airport.
Passengers are recommended to arrive at the airport two hours before the scheduled departure time.
The Arik Affinity Wings programme allows regular travelers to benefit from rewards for their loyalty with the opportunity to earn miles on domestic, regional, and long-haul flights.
This programme is free to join, and customers may collect Affinity Miles while flying from Nigeria and booking their flights with Arik Air.
Simply select ‘Arik Affinity Wings’ from the drop-down list of frequent flyer programs and enter your membership number.
There are four distinct levels of Affinity Wings Membership:
- Pearl Affinity
- Bronze Affinity
- Silver Affinity
- Gold Affinity Wings
The benefits of becoming a member may be reaped not only when booking ArikAir flights, but at the airport with priority check-in and boarding, additional baggage allowance, lounge access and more.
Cabin classes available in Arik Air fleet are as follows:
1. Premium Business Class Inflight Service
- Generous legroom and leather seats.
- No middle seat in Business Class, so each guest has an aisle or window seat.
- À la carte meal service.
- Selection of brand name spirits, red and white wine, champagne, beer, and soft drinks.
- Selection of national and international newspapers and magazines.
2. Economy Class
- Comfortable seat pitch up to 34″ on many of their aircraft.
- Complimentary snacks and soft drinks regardless of time of day on all flights.
Arik Air operates from two main hubs: Murtala Mohammed International Airport in Lagos and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja.
Top domestic destinations for Arik Air:
- Port Harcourt
Top international destinations for Arik Air:
- Accra (Ghana)
- Dakar (Senegal)
- Harbel (Liberia)
- Luanda (Angola)
- New York
Arik Airlines Top Sectors
Top international sectors of Arik include Abuja to Lagos, Lagos to Abuja, Accra to Lagos, Lagos to Accra.
They also have occasional flights from Dakar to Abidjan, Abidjan to Dakar, Libreville to Lagos, and Lagos to Libreville flights.
Steps to Booking Arik Air Flight Ticket Online
Here are the steps to book an Arik Air flight ticket online:
- Visit the online website.
- Click on “book flight tickets” somewhere at the top left of the webpage.
- Select “one way,” or “round trip.”
- Select the location: “flying from.”
- Then, select the destination: “flying to”.
- Select “departure date.”
- Select the number of adults, children and infants expected to take the flight.
- Next, click “flight search.”
- The search query will open a new page with information about the class of flight (economy, business), the ticket price, and the duration of the trip.
Offline bookings can be made by contacting offices and phone numbers through the contacts listed below.
Arik Air Contact
- Arik Aviation Centre, Muritala Muhammed Airport (Domestic Wing), Ikeja, Lagos.
- 01 279 9999
Ticket Scam Alert
The management of Arik Air has warned the public of fraudsters duping unsuspecting customers seeking to buy or modify the airline’s ticket.
The fraudsters pose as representatives of the airline and ask customers to make payments into a private account.
Arik Air flight tickets can be booked from the website www.arikair.com or from the mobile app which can be downloaded on the Google Play Apps Store.
Customers with reduced mobility who may require assistance should give advance notice of their special needs before ticket purchase.
The call center can be reached on 01 2799999 if further assistance is needed.
Nigeria-based Arik Air (W3) flies to about 20 domestic destinations, as well as points in Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Gambia, Ivory Coast, Ghana, Senegal, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
It has hubs at Kotoka International Airport (ACC), Murtala Muhammed International Airport (LOS) and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (ABV) and is headquartered in Lagos.
The airline’s fleet of 25 Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier, and Hawker planes have both one-cabin (Economy Class) and two-cabin (Economy Class and Business Class) configurations.
READ ⇒ 21 Legit and Affordable Travel Agencies In Nigeria To Use Today