Ibom Air Booking | Book Your Cheap Flight Ticket Online Now!
Are you interested in Ibom Air booking for cheap flight tickets online, check-in, and customer care WhatsApp number?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
About Ibom Air
Ibom Air is a Nigerian airline owned by the Akwa Ibom State Government.
The airline began operations on June 7, 2019, when a Bombardier CRJ900 aircraft marked with the Ibom Air name took off from Victor Attah International Airport (IATA: QUO), Uyo, with government officials on board, en route to Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos.
Akwa Ibom is the first state in the country to own an airline.
In May 2021, the airline also signed Nigeria’s first domestic code-share agreement with Dana Air.
Ibom Air currently flies to 7 cities within Nigeria: Uyo, Abuja, Calabar, Enugu, Lagos, Port Harcourt and Yenagoa.
Ibom Air aims to set the standard as the airline of choice for passengers in Nigeria, West Africa and beyond by focusing on service excellence, hospitality, and innovation, plus our infusion of style and grace!
Every time you fly with the airline, the goal is to provide you with a safe, consistent, reliable, comfortable, and enjoyable flying experience.
To board any Ibom Air flights, a valid government issued, or company issued photo ID is required for all passengers.
You can change your reservation by going to the Manage Booking page on ibomair.com.
Alternatively, you can also call Ibom Air flight reservations.
Ibom Air recommends that pregnant passengers (at any stage of pregnancy) should consult with their doctor(s) prior to air travel.
Pregnant women from 28 weeks of pregnancy are required to present a valid medical report declaring fitness for travel in their condition.
All pregnant passengers will be required to fill out and sign a waiver/indemnity document, indemnifying Ibom Air from any consequences of their decisions to travel.
These additional travel arrangements should be made no later than 24 hours before the flight’s departure.
Ibom Air does not accept for travel women 34 weeks pregnant and above.
Children under the age of 2 are eligible for infant tickets.
Note that the infant must be seated on the accompanying adult passenger’s lap during the flight.
Children from ages 2 – 11 are eligible for child tickets.
If you require help because of a disability, reduced mobility or for any other reason, notify the airline during or after booking your travel on Ibom Air.
Contact the airline at least 48 hours prior to the departure of your flight for any special requirements you may need at check-in, while boarding and on board the aircraft.
Ibom Air Lagos flights depart from MMA2 (Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two).
You will be required to wear a face mask to gain access to the airport terminal and to board your flight.
Upon boarding, you will be required to keep your face mask on for the duration of your Ibom Air flight.
This is for your safety and well-being on the flight, so that you and those around you protect one another.
Ibom Air Passengers Insurance covers passengers against flight canceled after the estimated time of departure or continuously occurring delays beyond eight (8) hours after advertised Time of departure: ₦20,000 is paid as compensation.
Personal Accident to the tune of ₦1,000,0000 maximum compensation, subject to a proven medical report.
Checked-in baggage without arriving with the flight is ₦20,000.
Emergency medical expenses arising from Ibom Air operations during embarkation, inside the aircraft or during disembarkation, have ₦50,000 maximum limit.
The premium is ₦1000 per flight per adult whilst children (between 2 to 12 yrs.) is ₦500 per flight per child.
The insurance is purchased alongside the ticket via the online ticket platform of the airline.
Passengers will be issued insurance certificates.
The certificate will be sent to a passenger-registered email.
The age limit for purchasing this travel insurance is not more than sixty-five (65) years of age.
Payment of compensation for baggage delays is when the delay is more than 8hrs, as with flight delays.
Ibom Flyer Program
Ibom Flyer is Ibom Air’s Customer Loyalty Program designed to reward frequent flyers of Ibom Air.
Membership in the program provides access to exclusive benefits designed to make travel more rewarding and enjoyable for customers.
To become a member, you must have flown Ibom Air once.
Enroll on the Ibom Air website or contact email@example.com.
- Online check-in opens 24 hours to the scheduled-time-of-flight departure.
- Online check-in closes 2 hours to the scheduled time-of-flight departure.
- Online seat selection is available.
- To board Ibom Air, a valid government or company issued Photo ID is required for all passengers.
- Airport check-in opens 2 hours to the scheduled time-of-flight departure except for the early morning flights for which check-in opens at 5.30 a.m.
- Airport check-in closes 45 minutes to scheduled time-of-flight departure.
- Baggage acceptance for all passengers closes 45 minutes to the scheduled time-of-flight departure.
- Lagos flights depart from MMA2 (Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two).
- Economy: Checked baggage – total weight not exceeding 20kgs.
- Premium Economy: Checked baggage – total weight not exceeding 30kgs.
- Cabin Baggage: 1 small trolley or cabin bag and a handbag or a laptop bag. Subject to cabin space availability, we shall offer free hold acceptance of your bigger cabin bag to enable an expedited boarding process and eliminate the chances of hand baggage delays. Cabin baggage shall be visually assessed at check-in by the customer service representative.
Steps to Booking Ibom Air Flight Ticket Online
Here are the steps to book Ibom Air flight ticket online:
- Visit airline website.
- Select your flight route and date.
- Select number of passengers (adults, children, infants).
- View flight options.
- Select your preferred flight.
- Ensure to review the fare rules and restrictions before choosing a fare.
- Add your contact details.
- Read the ‘Terms and Conditions’ before checking the box.
- Pay with local/international cards or Pay with the ‘Book on Hold’ option.
- Note your booking reference and payment instructions (if using ‘Book on Hold’).
- Your booking is complete.
You can login to Manage My Booking after receiving your booking confirmation to view your booking details, email a copy of your e-ticket, select your seat, check-in online, reschedule your flight, etc.
Ibom Air Contact
- Victor Attah International Airport, Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (for reservations and ticketing queries).
- email@example.com (for general enquiries).
- +2349039813600 (7:00am – 5:00pm WAT).
Ticket Scam Alert
It has come to the attention of Ibom Air that some unscrupulous persons are posing as representatives of the airline and asking for ticket payments to be made into certain fraudulent bank accounts.
This is to inform esteemed customers and the public that Ibom Air will never ask you to pay money into any payment channel other than those clearly stated on our website.
Therefore, Ibom Airlines cannot be held liable for any transaction made by customers or the public into these fraudulent accounts.
If in doubt, please call our customer contact center on 09039813600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.