Are you interested in knowing Britain’s Got Talent entry form registration portal, audition date, location and venue, requirements, application, host, judges, contestants, past winners, selection methods and the deadline to send in your application?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
One of the best rewarding talent shows in the country is Britain’s Got Talent.
Britain’s Got Talent is taking a year off because of the ongoing COVID-19 restrictions this year.
However, the popular talent competition is still set to return in 2023 for the show’s sixteenth season.
The team will visit cities across the UK as part of the show’s audition tour, looking for the best talent around.
So, if you think you’ve got a talent which can impress and entertain, now is the time to show the team what you’ve got.
So, to know the correct steps to make, ensure to take your time and read this article to the end.
About Britain’s Got Talent
Britain’s Got Talent, telecasted on the ITV channel is one of the most popular talent hunt reality shows in Britain created by Simon Cowell that showcases talents such as dancing, singing, painting, acrobats, acting, martial arts, rapping, comedy, and magic.
Britain’s Got Talent Winners
- Paul Potts – Series 1 (2007)
- George Sampson – Series 2 (2008)
- Diversity – Series 3 (2009)
- Spelbound – Series 4 (2010)
- Jai McDowall – Series 5 (2011)
- Ashleigh and Pudsey – Series 6 (2012)
- Attraction – Series 7 (2013)
- Collabro – Series 8 (2014)
- Jules O’Dwyer and Matisse – Series 9 (2015)
- Richard Jones – Series 10 (2016)
- Tokio Myers – Series 11 (2017)
- Lost Voice Guy – Series 12 (2018)
- Colin Thackery – Series 13 (2019)
- Jon Courtenay – Series 14 (2020)
- Axel Blake – Series 15 (2022)
Britain’s Got Talent Host and Coaches [Judges]
To make the program exciting, the show employs a lively host and coaches who critique contestant’s performances and provide guidance through the rest of the season.
The new season of Britain’s Got Talent will be hosted by Ant and Dec and features Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon, David Williams, and Amanda Holden as judges.
Britain’s Got Talent Audition Cities
Audition will take place in these cities:
Britain’s Got Talent Registration Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements to audition for Britain’s Got Talent:
- If you have any relation with the employee of ITV, you cannot apply.
- There is no age limit to participate in the show. However, if you are under 18 years of age, then you need to get the permission of your parents or guardians before applying.
- Have a valid mobile number and email address.
- You must register yourself on the official site of the ITV channel.
- You must possess all the valid documents.
- You must possess the CD/DVD of their performance at the time of the audition.
- You must be physically and mentally fit for the show.
Steps to Apply for Britain’s Got Talent
Have you got a talent fit for royalty? Then show us what you’ve got.
Applications for Season 16 are officially OPEN!
And here are some simple ways you can apply:
- In Person
- By Video
- By WhatsApp
- By Post
You can apply for Britain’s Got Talent online and audition from your very own living room.
It’s easy, safe and simple to apply!
- First, visit the official website of ITV.
- On the homepage, click on the registration link that states – “Apply Now”.
- The registration form will appear on the screen.
- Now, enter your name, contact number, email id, marital status, address details, select the audition venue and other details.
- After that, upload the video of your act.
- Verify all the details before submitting it.
- You can also send your videos via WhatsApp.
- Britain’s Got Talent Team will contact you if your form gets selected. Based on your video, you will be called for an audition round.
- After the deadline, no registration will be accepted.
- The registration process will not guarantee that the participant will receive an audition.
- Age proof will be required for the participants below 18 years.
When will Britain’s Got Talent 2023 Start?
Britain’s Got Talent Season 16 will premiere in April, 2023.
Do well to visit this website often, so you can get updated and never miss important information.
How much is Britain’s Got Talent Audition?
Britain’s Got Talent Audition is FREE to everyone that is applying.
Will There Be a Live Audience?
All is up in the air about how the show may incorporate an audience into the competition next year.
It will all depend on safety measures and restrictions imposed by the UK.
Likely, there will be a limited audience as with this season.
How to Join Britain’s Got Talent
To join Britain’s Got Talent, you simply have to fill and submit the application form online.
If you are accepted, you will be contacted in the next steps to take.
Applying and becoming a contestant on this show comes with a lot of benefits, especially if you’re unique and talented.
This is the only competition show that is open to ANY age and ANY talent who can do ANYTHING!
BGT are calling ALL talented and entertaining British, young and old, from every corner of the nation to apply for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show us your act!
Hope you enjoyed and learnt from this article?
Please share with your friends and fellow contestants using the social media buttons below.
Don’t fail to comment expressing your mind concerning this article.
I wish you success.