Bulk SMS Nigeria ▷ 3 Best Apps and Cheap Sites to Use Now!
Are you looking for the best and affordable bulk SMS service providers, apps, websites and platforms in Nigeria for MTN, Airtel, 9mobile and Glo to use for your personal and business messaging?
If YES, this is the only article to read today.
There might come a time in your life when you would have to send seasonal text messages to your friends and loved ones or send out an advertising message for your business, a political text message to your constituents or a devotional text message to your church members.
Trying to type and send SMS to 1000 or more contacts individually on your small phone keypad might be what has driven you into considering the better and more effective option of using bulk SMS for the task.
They are some bulk SMS companies that have been providing amazing services to clients in Nigeria.
These bulk SMS service providers are not only good at delivery and speed, but they are also affordable and trusted with friendly customer support.
In this post, you’ll know three affordable and reliable ones you wouldn’t regret using.
What is Bulk SMS?
Bulk SMS is simply text messaging on a large scale, using internet SMS gateways that allow you to choose your own sender’s name that will appear on the receiver’s phone.
It is cheaper and easier to use bulk SMS than trying to send many text messages using your mobile phone credit.
With bulk SMS, you have all the features of text messaging on mobile phones, plus an unlimited phone book, unlimited storage for sent messages and lots more.
Who Can Use Bulk SMS?
As long as you can read and write, you have every reason to send SMS to anyone and everyone.
From business to family to fun, and all other activities the list goes on, and in these areas of life, we need to communicate frequently and often spontaneously.
Bulk SMS thus serves as a convenient, cost-effective and unified way of keeping all your activities in sync and unified.
- Notify your customers about your products and services and keep them updated about recent developments.
- Keep your employees on the same page regarding notices, reminders, and schedules.
- Send alerts for stocks, account transactions, and changing price levels.
- Get closer to your customers by sending regular holiday greetings, birthdays and best wishes.
- Increase your customer base using SMS marketing.
Family and Friends
- Keep in touch with your family members near and far.
- Never forget to send birthday greetings to your loved ones using scheduled SMS.
- Wish your friends and siblings success in their exams, interviews, and other great endeavors.
- Send notices to parents (PTA meetings).
- Notify students and parents about changes in the exam’s dates, holidays, fees, planned activities.
- Notify members of planned meetings and programs.
- Inform selected groups about specific meetings.
- Publicize events and forth coming programs.
Bulk SMS Requirements in Nigeria
Bulk SMS is a daily profit business in Nigeria.
Presently in Nigeria, the average cost per bulk SMS is ₦3.
To send your bulk messages successfully in Nigeria, you would need these:
1. Your Phone Numbers
The numbers should be stored preferably as a text (.txt) file on a flash drive or your computer and should either be one number per line, or each number should be separated by a comma.
2. Your Text Message
This can also be saved or you can have it memorized and typed whenever you a ready to send.
Try to keep this short, as though multiple page messages are supported by various providers.
It is also best to keep messages on one page as some older mobile phones may not support long SMS messages.
3. A Reliable SMS Provider
This is very important if you want your text messages to get delivered.
Your SMS provider must provide coverage for the destinations you want to send your SMS to.
With these, you are ready to send SMS easily.
Steps to Send Bulk SMS in Nigeria
Here are the steps to send bulk SMS in Nigeria effectively.
- Register with your chosen service provider.
- After registration, you would get an email telling you to activate your account. Click on the activation link provided.
- Fund your SMS account with credits. You can buy as low as ₦1000 credits.
- Once your SMS account has been loaded with SMS, you are now ready to send SMS to as many people / phone numbers as you want.
- Check the delivery reports for your sent messages on the Bulk SMS platform.
- Repeat this as many times as you want and even schedule SMS messages to send automatically, even when you are not online.
3 Best Bulk SMS Apps and Websites in Nigeria
These are the best apps and websites to use in sending bulk SMS in Nigeria.
3. Ebulk SMS
Ebulk SMS business is in messaging.
This means their number one priority is to get your message to the people you want to reach out to using text messages.
With this bulk SMS service, reach out to business connections, clients, friends, and family.
Without the need to download or install programs, the powerful, yet simple to use, online portal will ensure maximum connection with minimum costs, giving you the leap ahead in today’s tough business environment.
Here are features of Ebulk SMS platform:
- Customized SMS option to pick columns from a CSV (Excel) file.
- SMS scheduler for automatic bulk SMS delivery at a later time.
- SMS Inbox to receive SMS replies (2 Way) and save them online.
- Automatic removal of duplicate numbers to avoid wasted credit.
- Bulk SMS API for any platform (Joomla, Java, etc.) using the REST API.
- Buy SMS online and receive your credit immediately.
- Download delivery reports of all your sent SMS.
- Low credit alert to notify you when your balance is running low.
- Instant delivery reports of all bulk SMS messages you send.
- Transfer and share credit with your friends and colleagues.
- Online backup of all your contacts so you can retrieve them on any device.
Bulk SMS Prices
|No. of SMS Units||Price per Unit|
|100 to 333 units||₦3.00|
|500 to 9,999 units||₦2.00|
|10,000 to 999,999 units||₦1.90|
|1,000,000 to 9,999,999 units||₦1.85|
|10,000,000 to 99,999,999 units||₦1.75|
|100,000,000 to 999,999,999 units||₦1.70|
2. Nigeria Bulk SMS
Nigeria Bulk SMS is the leading SMS marketing company operating in Nigeria and has a clientele base in almost all industries globally.
They are an established business specializing in these:
- Bulk SMS Termination
- SMS API
- Voice SMS
- One-Time Password (OTP)
- SMS Application
- Promotional SMS
- Transactional SMS
Their bulk SMS services have served over 100,000 customers from different sectors: corporate businesses, government agencies, political organizations, non-governmental organizations, academic institutions, health care, hospitality, religious bodies and individuals can all send a message using our platform.
As they focus so heavily on providing outstanding services and support to clients, you are welcome to do business with them.
|Packages||Payment Range (₦)||Cost Per SMS|
|STARTER||1,000 – 9,999||₦3.00|
|STANDARD||10,000 – 999,999||₦2.50|
|PREMIUM||1,000,000 and above||₦1.70|
BulkSMSNigeria is Nigeria’s leading Bulk SMS Service Provider.
They provide free and premium bulk SMS service to customers in Nigeria and across the world.
Also, your messages get delivered to all active numbers, including DND numbers with real-time delivery reports.
BulkSMSNigeria operates on a prepaid basis.
You simply purchase Bulk SMS credit bundles and use them as and when you need to.
There is no monthly fee, no setup fee, and no contract fee involved when using this Bulk SMS service.
Starting today, you can now send bulk SMS to Africa, America, Asia, Europe, etc.
As Nigeria’s No. 1 reliable and trusted bulk SMS service provider, an array of clients cutting across different sectors is served daily.
Many legitimate SMS are supported, including transactional messages, announcements, updates, alerts, promotions, campaigns, and reminders.
Now you can easily reach out to your friends, customers, members, congregations, associates, colleagues, constituents, employees, and more.
|Recharge Volume||Price Per Unit||Number of Units|
|₦500 – ₦49,999||₦1.99||251 – 25,125 units|
|₦50,000 – ₦499,999||₦1.95||25,641 – 256,409 units|
|₦500,000 – ₦4,999,999||₦1.90||263,157 – 2,631,578 units|
|₦5,000,000 – ₦49,999,999||₦1.85||2,702,702 – 27,027,026 units|
|₦50,000,000 – ₦99,999,999||₦1.75||28,571,428 – 57,142,856 units|
|₦100,000,000 – ₦999,999,999||₦1.65||60,606,060 – 606,060,605 units|
|₦1,000,000,000 & above||Negotiable||606,060,606 & above|
Create a BulkSMSNigeria account today and start sending text messages for FREE.
Sign up is easy and takes less than a minute.
Sign up now and get 50 FREE BULK SMS units.
Best Bulk SMS Provider in Nigeria?
BulkSMSNigeria is the best Bulk SMS provider in Nigeria presently.
For a start, you can use the app to send bulk SMS in Nigeria for FREE.
These factors were considered in ranking the best Bulk SMS platform in Nigeria.
- Customized Sender ID
- Customized SMS
- Easy DND Management
- Flexible SMS Gateway API
- Lifetime Validity
- Message History
- Mobile Friendly
- Naira Billing
- Online Payment
- Phone Number Extractor
- Phonebook Directory
- Premium Live Support
- Real-Time Delivery Reports
- Referral System
- Repeated Numbers Remover
- SMS Character Counter
- SMS Scheduling
- Transaction History
Choosing a reliable bulk SMS service in Nigeria is not an option again, it’s a necessity for you to manage and grow your business and brand.
This can be difficult because of the various competing options available in the market. That’s why this post was written for you.
With the help of Bulk SMS service providers in Nigeria listed above, you easily start your online business, confidently grow it and successfully run it.
Hope you enjoyed this article?
If you have questions, comment below.
If you want to go into bulk sms business, there are so many company platform this days like virtatrade that can enable you to raise the funds you need to start up your bulk sms business without you seeking for a loan.
This company platform is where so many business dealers from different part of the world raise funds to backup there various business financially.
I use this company platform to backup my cocoa beans export business each time I am running loss financially.
You can register with the company website to raise the funds you need to start up your bulk sms business now.