Do you want to know the National Population Commission (NPC) portal login, adhoc staff recruitment news, salary census, application status code, and birth certificate application?
If YES, then this is the only post to read.
National Population Commission (NPC) Recruitment Portal Login
The National Population Commission was established under section 153 (J) of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
The Commission shall have the power to:
- Periodically take a census of the population of Nigeria.
- Create systems for continuous registration of births and deaths in the Federation.
- Advise the President on population matters.
- Publish and provide information and data on population for facilitating economic and development planning.
- Appoint and train or arrange for the appointment and training of enumerators or the staff of the Commission.
- Maintain a national framework for census and sample surveys in Nigeria.
- Collect, collate and publish data on migration statistics.
- Research and monitor the national population policy and set up a national population information data bank.
- Disseminate information and educate the public about the functions of the Commission under the Act.
The 2023 Census will be Nigeria’s first Digital Census and will change how the Census is being conducted in Nigeria before now.
This approach began with making digital census maps through handheld devices, GIS, and satellite images.
The digital frame produced is a major tool for the planning of human and material resources for the Census.
This determines the enumerators’ assignment areas and forms a basis for the distribution of materials during the Census.
A population and Housing Census (PHC) is of great relevance to the economic, political and socio-cultural planning of a country.
Accurate data on a country’s population is required for monitoring development goals.
The 2023 census will be digital, therefore increasing the accuracy of data.
Electronic forms on PDAs will record Census data for buildings, households and individuals.
For the 2023 PHC, the recruitment and training modalities will deviate from the old order.
A recruitment strategy is designed for e-recruitment in collaboration with the relevant departments and particularly the Public Affairs Department to give the recruitment a wide coverage at the grassroot.
The training plan includes virtual, self-learning, and physical learning.
Online trainings are scheduled to be held in phases, and this has begun.
The present Commission comprises a chairman and 37 members, drawn one from each State and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
It has offices in the 36 States and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja and in the 774 LGAs of Nigeria.
NPC Adhoc Staff Salary and Allowances
The salary and allowances for NPC adhoc staff during the 2023 Population and Housing Census are:
- Facilitators: ₦150,000 – ₦300,000
- Field Coordinator: ₦140,000 – ₦280,000
- Quality Assurance Assistants/Rovers: ₦130,000 – ₦280,000
- Supervisor: ₦130,000 – ₦230,000
- Enumerator: ₦100,000 – ₦220,000
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer: ₦150,000 – ₦300,000