Dana Air Recruitment [Latest Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Online Now!
Are you interested in knowing the Dana Air recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
The Dana Airlines Limited operating as Dana Air is a fully private sector-owned carrier.
The airline began flight operations on 10th November, 2008 and has since its inauguration progressively developed a route network bringing convenience and choice to the flying public.
Committed to improving the well-being of customers in all product offerings, Dana Air is focused on bringing to Nigerians, an aviation service that combines the best elements of legacy carriers – world-class safety and quality on-board services coupled with the latest technology (online services) and operational efficiency of new-age carriers.
With superior performance, service, and creativity, Dana Air is uncompromising in its commitment to excellence and safety as it is currently the only Nigerian carrier to have successfully undergone an operational audit conducted by the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority Flight Safety Group in partnership with their foreign counterparts.
The airline seeks to attract leisure and business travelers from within and outside Nigeria as it targets travelers who seek safe, quality, affordable air transport.
Study Courses for Dana Air Job
To work in Dana Air, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
Benefits of Working in Dana Air
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
- Competitive salary package.
- Excellent standard of training.
- Great opportunities for career advancement.
- A highly organized and supportive environment.
Dana Air Salary Structure
Dana Air treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker job at Dana Air earns at least $150 monthly.
Dana Air Job Positions
Here are the latest job vacancies at Dana Air:
- Captains and First Officers – MD80s and B737
- Software Engineer
- Director of Quality and Safety
- Head of Commercial
Dana Air Recruitment
Dana Air recruitment portal is currently open for application.
Candidates interested in applying for the Dana Air recruitment can do so via the online portal.
The recruitment process is free and Dana Air only accepts job applications through the Careers website.
Dana Air never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with Dana Air, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in Dana Air.
Dana Air Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
Dana Air Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Dana Air job:
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments.
- Applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Be passionate about the travel industry.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Have positive and enthusiastic attitudes.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Take pride in yourself and your jobs.
Dana Air Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Airline
Be curious about the airline and read about the culture, missions, values and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the airline who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the airline social media pages to keep up to date on job openings and to learn more about the airline.
READ ⇒ Ongoing Recruitment ▷ Apply For Latest Jobs In Nigeria
Dana Air Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The shortlisted candidates for the Dana Air job will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the Dana Air recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format For Job Application [Get PDF Samples]