Are you interested in knowing EEDC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Enugu Electricity Distribution Company
Electric Power development in Nigeria started toward the end of the 19th century when the first generating plant of 30KW was installed in the city of Lagos in 1898.
The need to reform the Electricity industry necessitated the transformation of NEPA into Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN) in 2004.
The Electricity Reform Act of 2005 unbundled PHCN into 11 distribution companies, 1 Transmission Company and 6 Generation companies.
This Reform Act gave birth to the Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC).
Study Courses for EEDC Job
To work in EEDC, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in EEDC
- Learn new skills, including leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
EEDC Salary Structure
EEDC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at EEDC earns at least ₦41,500 monthly.
EEDC recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
EEDC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with EEDC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work at EEDC.
EEDC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the EEDC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
EEDC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
EEDC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the EEDC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.