Are you interested in knowing ITF recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Industrial Training Fund
Established in 1971, the Industrial Training Fund has operated consistently and painstakingly within the context of its enabling laws Decree 47 of 1971 as Amended in the 2011 ITF ACT.
The aim for which the Fund was established has been pursued vigorously and efficaciously.
In the four decades of its existence, the ITF has not only raised training consciousness in the economy, but has also helped in generating a corps of skilled indigenous workforce which have been manning and managing various sectors of the national economy.
Over the years, under its statutory responsibility, the ITF has expanded its structures, developed training programmes, reviewed its strategies, operations and services in order to meet the expanding and changing demands of the skilled workforce in the economy.
As part of its responsibilities, the ITF provides Direct Training, Vocational and Apprentice Training, Research and Consultancy Service, Reimbursement of up to 50% Training contribution paid by employers of labour registered with it, and administers the Students Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES).
It also provides human resource development information and training technology service to industry and commerce to enhance their manpower capacity and in-house training delivery effort.
Industrial Training Fund Services
- Research and Development
- Curriculum Design and Development
- Technical Skills Development
- Direct Training
- Bespoke and Special Intervention Programmes
- MSME Development and Support Services
- ICT Training and Services
- Training, Approval, Monitoring and Reimbursement
- Advisory Services
- SIWES Management
Here is the list of departments in the Industrial Training Fund:
- Admin and Human Resource
- Finance and Account
- Information and Communication Technology
- Business Training Development
- Field Services
- Revenue Inspectorate and Compliance
- Technical Vocation Skills and Training
- Research and Curriculum Development Department
- Corporate Planning
- Internal Audit
- Public Affairs
- Legal and Council Affairs
- Standardization, Certification and Consultancy
Study Courses for ITF Job
To work in the Industrial Training Fund, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in ITF
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
ITF Salary Structure
ITF treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at ITF earns at least ₦65,000 monthly.
ITF recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
ITF never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with ITF, visit the online recruitment portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in ITF.
ITF Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
ITF Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the ITF job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
ITF Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Organization
Be curious about the organization and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the organization who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow ITF social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
ITF Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The ITF job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the ITF recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.