DPR Recruitment [Latest Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Online Now!
Are you interested in knowing NUPRC recruitment process, DPR job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Nigeria Upstream Petroleum Resource Commission
NUPRC has the statutory responsibility of ensuring compliance with petroleum laws, regulations and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry.
The discharge of these responsibilities involves monitoring of operations at drilling sites, producing wells, production platforms and flow stations, crude oil export terminals, refineries, storage depots, pump stations, retail outlets, any other locations where petroleum is stored or sold, and all pipelines carrying crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products.
- Supervising all petroleum industry operations being carried out under licences and leases in the country.
- Monitoring the petroleum industry operations to ensure that are in line with national goals and aspirations, including those relating to flare down and domestic gas supply obligations.
- Ensuring that Health Safety and Environment regulations conform with national and international best oil field practice.
- Maintaining records on petroleum industry operations, particularly on matters relating to petroleum reserves, production/exports, licences and leases.
- Advising Government and relevant agencies on technical matters and public policies that may impact the administration and petroleum activities.
- Processing industry applications for leases, licences and permits.
- Ensure timely and accurate payments of Rents, Royalties and other revenues because of the government.
- Maintain and administer the National Data Repository (NDR).
NUPRC Zonal Offices
- 7, Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State
- 4 -9, Moscow Road, NNPC, Port Harcourt
- 19/21, Sapele Road, Warri
- 1, Chief Patrick Esomonu Avenue, Owerri, Imo State
Study Courses for NUPRC Job
To work in NUPRC, these are the best courses to study:
- Agric Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Crop Science
Benefits of Working in NUPRC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays, room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
NUPRC Salary Structure
NUPRC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker job at NUPRC earns at least $250 monthly.
NUPRC Job Positions
Here are the latest job vacancies at NUPRC:
- Assistant Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Graduate Accountant
- Graduate Executive Assistant/Administrative Officer
- Information Technology Officer
- Inventory Analyst
- Motor Driver
- Sales Representative
- Strategic Marketing Director
- Technical Operations Manager
- Truck Operator
NUPRC recruitment portal is currently open for application.
Candidates interested in applying for the NUPRC recruitment can do so via the online portal.
The recruitment process is free and NUPRC only accepts job applications through the Careers website.
NUPRC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with NUPRC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work at NUPRC.
NUPRC Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
NUPRC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the NUPRC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
- Years of experience from related work in any oil and gas firm will be an added advantage.
NUPRC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Commission
Be curious about the commission and read about the culture, missions, values and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the commission who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the commission social media pages to keep up to date on job openings and to learn more about the company.
NUPRC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The NUPRC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the NUPRC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format For Job Seekers [Get PDF Samples]
Please notify me when they are recruiting
Pls keep me posted on latest vacancies in Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory commission (NUPRRC). Thanks ojah