Are you interested in knowing FAAN recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
FAAN performs its statutory duties, according to the policy guidelines provided by the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Federal Ministry of Aviation and is guided by these in all of its business dealings and agreements with contractors and various third parties with which it does business.
FAAN Vision and Mission
- To be amongst the best airport groups in the world.
- To develop and profitably manage customer-centric airport facilities for secure and efficient carriage of passengers and goods at world-class standards of quality.
Study Courses for FAAN Job
To work in FAAN, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
Benefits of Working in FAAN
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
FAAN Salary Structure
FAAN treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker job at FAAN earns at least $150 monthly.
FAAN recruitment portal is currently open for application.
Candidates interested in applying for the FAAN recruitment can do so via the online portal.
The recruitment process is free and FAAN only accepts job applications through the Careers website.
FAAN never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with FAAN, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in FAAN.
FAAN Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
FAAN Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the FAAN job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
FAAN Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Company
Be curious about the company and read about the culture, missions, values and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the company who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the company’s social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
FAAN Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The FAAN job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the FAAN recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.