Are you interested in knowing the Federal Fire Service recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Federal Fire Service
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is the principal agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by an Act of Parliament mandated with the sole responsibility of mitigation, prevention and extinction of fire and other emergencies as well as perform other sundry duties as delegated by the Honorable Minister of Interior.
Federal Fire Service Vision and Mission
- To produce Firefighters proficient in the prevention and mitigation of fire and other emergencies.
- To ensure safety of lives and properties by extinguishing, control and prevention of fire outbreak through regulation, training, enforcement, public enlightenment programmes and impact reduction during emergencies through adequate preparedness.
Federal Fire Service Departments
Here is the list of departments in the Federal Fire Service:
- Admin and Supply
- Finance and Accounts
- Policy, Planning, Research, and Statistics (PPRS)
- National Fire Academy
- Investigation, Inspectorate and Enforcement (IIE)
Study Courses for Federal Fire Service Job
To work in the Federal Fire Service, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in Federal Fire Service
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
Federal Fire Service (FFS) Ranks and Salary Structure
Federal Fire Service treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
|Chief Inspector (CI)
|Deputy Chief Inspector (DCI)
|Assistant Chief Inspector (ACI)
|Principal Marshal Inspector (PM I)
|Senior Marshal Inspector (SMI)
|Marshal Inspector I (MI-I)
|Marshal Inspector II (MI-II).
|Marshal Inspector III (MI-III)
|Chief Fire Marshal Assistant (CFMA)
|Deputy Fire Marshal Assistant (DFMA)
|Senior Fire Marshal Assistant (SFMA)
|Fire Marshal Assistant I (FMA I)
|Fire Marshal Assistant II (FMA II)
|Fire Marshal Assistant III (FMA III)
Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Federal Fire Service recruitment portal is currently open for application.
Candidates interested in applying for the Federal Fire Service recruitment can do so via the online website.
Federal Fire Service never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with Federal Fire Service, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in the Federal Fire Service.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Federal Fire Service job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female.
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Federal Fire Service Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Company
Be curious about FFS and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within FFS who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow FFS social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
Federal Fire Service Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.
You are also advised to print out the referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
The screening date and venue will be made known when the list of shortlisted candidates will be released.
The Federal Fire Service job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the Federal Fire Service recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.