Open Football Trials for Upcoming Players ▷ Get Scouted Now!
Lot of talented u21 and u23 ballers are concerned about how to join upcoming free football trials and get scouted by agents, coaches, and clubs in Europe.
If you’re in this category, this is the only article to read today.
The best football academies know that players looking to build professional careers need to have the chance to prove themselves.
But how do you get a football trial in a professional club without having a network?
You may have the skill required to succeed, but lack the connections.
That’s a common problem and there’s no easy fix.
Over the years, there have been a lot of stories of dodgy agents promising professional contracts to aspiring football players in exchange of several thousands of dollars and football academies delivering poor programs and no opportunities for players to showcase their skills.
The pathway to professional football is not so easy but this article will help you reach your full potential in the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Sweden, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, The Philippines, Brazil, Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana, Cameroon, Egypt, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Senegal, Dubai, Malaysia, Turkey, Tunisia, Portugal, Italy, and Romania.
Football trials are used as an audition for entry into local football teams, academic and sporting schools, and football development academies.
Football trial is as much a test of your mental strength as it is your physical.
Football trials allow scouts to assess how you react in pressure situations and how you cope with a new environment or stepping up a level in quality.
Here are some tips to help you impress the scouts at your trial.
- As a striker, score a goal, as a defender put in a strong fair tackle, or a winger put on a great cross in that shows your delivery quality.
- Believe in your abilities.
- Concentrate on quick sharp passing, getting the ball under control and opening the play with excellent technique.
- Ensure you leave something of quality in the recruiter’s mind that makes them want to sign you.
- Get involved in the play as much as possible. Help with defensive and attacking duties by either finding space or tracking back where necessary.
- Show a respectful attitude towards the officials and the management team, as this highlights a lot about your character.
- Show you are eager to learn and take on board the coach’s advice.
- Stay alert to what’s happening all over the pitch and your own contribution to the game.
- Support your teammates with encouragement and a selfless work rate on the pitch.
- Whether you’re a goalkeeper or striker, you need to make sure your contribution to the trial process is impactful.
What Scouts Look for During Football Trials
The best way to get scouted in football is by joining a reputable academy that looks for clubs for you and brings scouts to see you play.
Understanding what scouts look for in a player will give you the confidence to stay on course throughout the entire trial process.
The main areas scout looks for are:
- Football Skills and Technique
- Tactical Awareness
How to Get a Football Trial?
Getting a trial for a pro club is very difficult.
It is not always about your talent.
In most cases, an element of luck and timing comes into it.
Follow these steps to improve your chances of getting a football trial fast:
- Create a football CV and send it to clubs.
- Attend professional club football academies.
- Make sure you are playing at the highest level for one of the best team in your local leagues or area.
- Document your achievements and live action on your own YouTube channel.
- Go to the registered FIFA agents list and select agents in the countries where you would like to go for trials.
- Mailing top football clubs can be a great tool if yours stands out from the crowd of aspiring players.
Every player has a unique journey, though.
Some go about it the standard way, play at a junior and youth level, get scouted and turn pro.
Others must follow different pathways.
If you get invited to a football trial for a reputable club or pro team, great!
But beware of any football trial invitations you get from agencies you haven’t heard of.
A lot of agencies advertise their football trials by making promises like having pro scouts in attendance or being able to get you a spot at a pro team.
Then they take your attendance fee only to find out that the coach organizing the trial has no experience, reputation, or connections to pro teams.
Regardless of your next step, remember that working hard is not negotiable.
Have a vision, ignore the naysayers, and follow your dream.
I wish you success.
i just need a football agent who is genue,to help me further my football career.