Are you interested in knowing NDDC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Niger Delta Development Commission
NDDC’s mission is to offer a lasting solution to the socio-economic difficulties of the Niger Delta Region and to facilitate the rapid and sustainable development of the Niger Delta into a region that is economically prosperous, socially stable, ecologically regenerative, and politically peaceful.
Study Courses for NDDC Job
To work in NDDC, these are the best courses to study:
- Building Technology
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Urban and Regional Planning
Benefits of Working in NDDC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
NDDC Salary Structure
NDDC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at NDDC earns at least ₦71,500 monthly.
NDDC recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
NDDC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with NDDC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work at NDDC.
NDDC Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
NDDC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the NDDC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
NDDC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Commission
Be curious about the commission and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within NDDC who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the commission social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
NDDC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
NDDC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the NDDC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.