Are you interested in knowing NDE recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
National Directorate of Employment
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) was established in November 1986.
It began operations fully in January 1987.
The birth of the directorate was predicated on the effects of the economic recession of the 80s, which led to a drastic reduction in capital utilization and consequence outright closure of industry in Nigeria.
NDE is empowered to operate as an employment as an employment creation directorate statutorily charge with the responsibility to design and implement programmes to combat mass unemployment, with the following mandate:
- To design and implement programmes to combat mass unemployment.
- To articulate policies aimed at developing work programmes with labour intensive potentials.
- To obtain and maintain a data bank on employment and vacancies in the country to act as a clearing house to link job seekers with vacancies in collaboration with other government agencies.
- To implement other policies, as many be laid down from time to time by the board established under section 3 of its enabling law.
From inception, the NDE functions under a broad of the directors, fully supported by a Chief Executive Officer and a management team.
Its functional offices are in all the states of the federal, as well as in the Federal Capital Territory (Abuja).
These offices serve as implementation channels for all programmes of the directorate at the grassroots level.
Recently, a zonal structure was introduced to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of programme delivery across the country.
Each of the 6 geo-political zones in Nigeria has a zonal office headed by a director who coordinates programmes delivery and effective administration of the state formations within a zone.
Study Courses for NDE Job
To work in NDE, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in NDE
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
NDE Salary Structure
NDE treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at NDE earns at least ₦44,500 monthly.
NDE recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
NDE never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with NDE, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in the NDE.
NDE Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
NDE Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the NDE job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
NDE Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Directorate
Be curious about the directorate and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within NDE who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the directorate social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
NDE Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
NDE job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the NDE recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.