PalmPay App Download – APK (Sign Up and Login Account Now)
Are you interested in PalmPay app download, USSD code, how to sign up, login, and borrow money without BVN in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
PalmPay is an intuitive digital wallet with an account opening money transfer and bill payments in one.
It is redefining the payments experience for consumers and businesses in Africa by making financial services more accessible and affordable.
PalmPay makes it easy to send and receive money and pay for airtime, bills and shopping, all while saving money through discounts and cashback.
With the app, you save on fees and earn as you spend through discounts and cashback.
A digital wallet is like a digitized version of your personal wallet but is easier to use and more feature rich.
It enables you to transact flexibly at home for most daily scenarios, like recharging airtime and data, etc.
This way, you don’t need to carry cash around to make and receive payments.
Here’s what you can get from the PalmPay app:
- With only a phone number needed, open an account for free and access financial services easily and smoothly.
- Unlimited free money transfers to any bank or financial institution for the first month.
- Zero charges for all money transfers every Tuesday.
- Recharge airtime and data with up to 100% cashback and 100MB data bonus.
- Pay for water, electricity, TV, trips and other 20+ scenarios at home.
- Pay 500+ billers and service providers with a few fingertips.
- You can earn bonuses and rewards when you make transactions and invite your friends.
It’s very safe to use PalmPay.
The company has a physical office address in Nigeria and Ghana.
The Nigerian head office is at 20, Opebi Road, Ikeja in Lagos, Nigeria.
The Ghanian head office is at 54, Senchi Street, Airport Residential Area, Accra, Ghana.
How to Open a PalmPay Account
- Download the mobile app on your device from the Google Play Store or iOS Store.
- Launch the app and click on the Sign-up button.
- Select your country code and input your phone number.
- Submit and wait for a verification code.
- Input the verification code sent to your phone number and wait for the next page to be loaded.
- Set up your 4-digits PIN and also confirm.
How to Fund or Deposit Money into your PalmPay Account
- Click on the “fund” button on your profile dashboard.
- Input the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Enter the description of the transaction (optional) and move to the next page.
- Select your payment method.
- Choose your bank from the list of other banks and input all the bank details.
- Enter your security code to proceed with the transaction.
- An OTP will be sent to your email address or phone number. Enter the OTP and click on the “complete” button.
- The deposit is successful, and you will be redirected to your dashboard.
How to Refer to PalmPay
- Open the PalmPay app on your mobile phone.
- Click on the “ME” button and tap on the invitation.
- Click on “share”.
You can copy and paste the link to any social media and share it with friends.
You can also share directly from the app.
Fees and Service Charges
PalmPay is preferred by many, since its service charges are low compared to most banks.
The first 3 money transfers you make in a day are free.
Subsequent transactions will only cost you ₦10 each time.
READ ⇒ How to Start Palm Oil Business in Nigeria and Earn ₦3m Monthly