PalmPay Account ▷ How to Delete, Block and Deactivate Yours
Are you asking how to delete PalmPay account without email on android phone, and iPhone permanently?
If YES, then this is the only post to read.
How to Delete my PalmPay Account
Follow these steps to delete your PalmPay account permanently:
- Login to the email address that you used to register your PalmPay account.
- Compose an email stating that you want your account to be cancelled, deleted, or deactivated.
- Make sure that the subject of your email clearly states your intention e.g., “Request to cancel PalmPay account”
- Email email@example.com
- Once your email is received, PalmPay will process your request and block your account.
READ ⇒ 71 Legit Ways to Earn ₦750k Monthly in Nigeria (Online and Offline)
- Before you deactivate your PalmPay account, withdraw any remaining balance or cancel any pending transactions.
- If you close your account, you will lose access to your transaction history. So, download or save your transaction history before closing your account if you need to keep a record of your transactions.
- The time it takes to for account closure can vary. It can take a few business days to complete the process.
- You may reactivate your PalmPay account after closing it by contacting the customer support team.
- You may need to provide some personal information to verify your identity before your account can be reactivated.
Delete my Palm Pay account