The Voice Australia Season 12 ▷ Apply and Audition in 2023 Now!
Are you interested in knowing The Voice Australia Season 12 entry form registration portal, audition date, location and venue, requirements, application, judges, contestants, past winners, selection methods and the deadline to send in your application?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
One of the best rewarding talent shows in the country is The Voice Australia.
Every year, large numbers of contestants who have a sweet and unique voice take part in the audition.
Before you can contest for this show, you would need to register and scale through the audition first.
That’s why this post was specially written for you.
At the end of this post, you’ll get correct guidelines that will enable you to avoid making costly mistakes and become a qualified contestant and possibly win this season’s edition.
So, ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your musical dream and career in this year.
About The Voice Australia
The Voice Australia is a famous Australian singing event reality television show and will soon be back with its eleventh installment.
The Voice Australia show is created by John de Mol and is part of the famous international franchise.
This show provides the best opportunity for all talented singers.
So, those candidates who have a singing ability to entertain people and judge must apply for this show.
The Voice Australia Winner Prizes
The winner of The Voice Australia Season 12 will receive a recording contract with the Universal Music Australia or EMI Music Australia as well as A$100,000 and the other prizes.
The Voice Australia Winners
- Karise Eden – Season 1 (2012)
- Harrison Craig – Season 2 (2013)
- Anja Nissen – Season 3 (2014)
- Ellie Drennan – Season 4 (2015)
- Alfie Arcuri – Season 5 (2016)
- Judah Kelly – Season 6 (2017)
- Sam Perry – Season 7 (2018)
- Diana Rouvas – Season 8 (2019)
- Chris Sebastian – Season 9 (2020)
- Bella Taylor Smith – Season 10 (2021)
- Lachie Gill – Season 11 (2022)
The Voice Australia Host and Coaches [Judges]
To make the program exciting, the show employs a panel of four coaches who critique the artists performances and guide their teams of the selected artists through the rest of the season.
The 12th season of The Voice Australia will be hosted by Sonia Kruger and features Jason Derulo, Rita Ora, Guy Sebastian, and Jessica Mauboy as judges.
Stages of The Voice Australia
The three (3) stages of The Voice Australia Season 12 include:
- The blind audition is the 1st phase in the selection procedure of the show.
- In this phase, applicants need to audition by singing a song.
- Here, judges aren’t able to see the contestant. They are just able to listen to the voice of the auditioner.
- Four judges choose participant teams in this blind phase.
- Each judge is given a minute time period in which he/she has to decide whether to select the auditioner or not.
- If the show’s chief judges want to choose the same auditioner on their team, then the participants are given the choice to choose his/her own judge.
- In the battle phase, the contestant is selected to become a participant in the show and the rest candidates are disqualified.
- In the battle phase, judges and contestants sing together.
- Then the Team Judges have to choose which team member will talent to the next stage and go-ahead from each of four individual “battles” into the first live round.
Live Performance Shows
- The live performance is the last phase, after getting selected as a participant in this show.
- The live performance phase takes place where the Top eight contestants perform live.
- They all sing songs, and if the public likes them, then they receive votes from it. Then, at the finishing of each of the episodes, a participant keeps on disqualification.
- It goes on until the end of the show’s season.
- Finally, at the season end, a winner is chosen and he/she is given a reward for the same.
The Voice Australia Registration Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements to audition for The Voice Australia.
- You must be 15 years of age or older on the 1st of February, 2023.
- Only candidates having Australian citizenship can apply.
- You must agree on the background check by the authority of the show in legal supervision.
- You must be physically and mentally fit for the show.
Steps to Apply for The Voice Australia Audition
Before you begin your application, ensure you are 15 years of age or older living in Australia and have a valid means of identification.
- To apply, visit the official site of The Voice Australia.
- Login on to that site by simply entering the asked details.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ option.
- After that form is most likely to display on your screen.
- Fill the form by entering all correct and valid details.
- Review the form and submit the registration form there.
- Then after that, wait for the audition call.
- If your form is selected, the official team calls you for the next process.
How to Win The Voice Australia Competition
- Be confident but not overconfident
- Be prepared to answer questions thrown at you
- Be yourself at all times
- Build a social media fanbase early
- Have a powerful personality
- Practice regularly in front of a camera and small audiences
- Try as much as possible to win the heart of the coaches and audience from the first stage
When will The Voice Australia 2023 Start?
The Voice Australia Season 12 will premiere on Monday 30th, January 2023 on Channel 7 and 7plus for three BIG nights.
Do well to visit this website often, so you can get updated and never miss important information.
How much is The Voice Australia Audition?
Audition for The Voice Australia is FREE.
Applicants will pay all expenses relating to the auditions, including without limitation travel, subsistence, and accommodation.
How to Join The Voice Australia
To join The Voice Australia, you simply have to fill and submit the application form online.
If you are accepted, you will be contacted to come to the audition.
Where Will Auditions Take Place?
The initial audition for The Voice Australia will be carried out online.
All you have to do is register on the website.
Selected talents will then be invited to the blind audition, where the coaches will be present.
After the Audition, What Next?
After The Voice Australia Audition, if you are selected, you will proceed to the Next Stage called the Blinds.
READ ⇒ 9 Bad Things You Do That Are Killing Your Kidney
Applying and becoming a contestant for The Voice Australia Season 12 comes with a lot of benefits, especially if you’re unique and talented.
The show aims to find the current unsigned singing talent contested by aspiring the singers, drawn from the public auditions.
If you perform very well, aside from the cash prizes for the winners and the runners-up of this most-watched talent show, you get exposure and recognition to a wide range of audience in Australia, Europe, Africa and Asia.
So, ensure that you make adequate preparation.
- Have the application requirements
- Know your music genre
- Start training your voice
- Have excellent communication skills
- Learn stage management/performance and how to overcome stage fright
- Learn and memorize the songs you’ll likely be performing once qualified for the blind auditions
- When memorizing songs, ensure the songs are popular or known by the Judges
Hope you enjoyed and learnt from this article?
Please share with your friends and fellow contestants using the social media buttons below.
Don’t fail to comment expressing your mind concerning this article.
I wish you success.
READ ⇒ 12 New Life-Changing Secrets to Become Super Successful
Please i realy Want to be in the voice
I’d been a big fan since I was 4yrs old of the voice and let’s just say that Guy, you a people stealer and Keith your okay but Rita and Jessica if I was to choose between you to I’m sorry Rita but it would have to be jessica. I’m 13yrs old and 14yrs old on the 12 of jan. I love u guys a lot. thank you, and it would be a honour to sing in front of you guys.
Can you please send me some details about the 12th the voice application forms later this year or whenever they become possible please
i really want to be in the voice