Do you want to know the latest USSD code, and APK download for Zenka loan app to fill in the online application form to borrow urgent cash?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
Zenka Loan App
Zenka is the most flexible personal loan platform on the market, giving Kenyans more control over their finances with its unique features.
With a simple registration and application process, you will receive your loan straight to your M-Pesa account.
Zenka currently supports Safaricom and uses state-of-the-art encryption techniques to make sure your data is always 100% secure.
To register and access Zenka loans online, all that is required is your first name, last name, National ID, answer to a security question of the choices provided and a 4-digit PIN number.
Zenka takes many factors into account when evaluating your creditworthiness, including your prior history with the company, data from your mobile phone, and information received from Credit Reference Bureaus.
Loans with 61-day term payable in 2 instalments are offered by Zenka.
You can borrow from KSh 500 to KSh 30,000 from Zenka.
The fastest way to receive higher amounts is to build credit with a positive repayment history with Zenka, easily achieved with successive timely repaid loans.
Zenka charges an interest fee of 9-39%* of the principal amount.
There is no minimum payment period for repayment; customers may make payments towards their principal following disbursement.
Additional terms and conditions apply.
Zenka Loan App Registration
Once you’ve installed the Zenka App, follow these steps:
- Download and start the application.
- Click on “Sign up”.
- Enter your first name, last name, and National ID.
- Choose a security question and enter your answer.
- Enter a 4-digit PIN number.
- Follow the link and read the Terms and Conditions.
- Click on “Agree and sign up” and you will receive an SMS with a 4-digit verification code.
- Check if the code is auto filled or input the code and click “Done”.
You’ve just successfully registered with Zenka and can proceed with the loan application.
How to Apply for Zeka Loan Online
Here are the right steps to apply for a Zeka loan online:
- Download the app from Zenka.co.ke site and install it on your mobile.
- After downloading our app, choose how much money you need and sign up with Zenka.
- Your application will be evaluated and when it is approved, you will receive money on your M-Pesa.
- Repay on time and build a positive credit history.
Zenka Loan Repayment
Follow these steps to repay your Zenka loan:
- Start the application.
- Scroll down and click on “Repay”.
- Select or edit the default repayment amount (open amount).
- Click on “Repay now” and follow the Payment Link.
After your payment has been processed, you will receive an SMS notification.
A 1% penalty rate from outstanding principal will be applied per each day of delay.
To ensure your credit history is not negatively impacted, please always repay your loans on time.
Zenka USSD Code
To use the Zenka USSD code to access loans online, your Safaricom line needs to be active and has sufficient airtime.
Dial *841# on your mobile phone to apply and get access to loan offers today.
- Mirage Tower 2, 12th Floor, P.O. BOX 29107-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
- +254 (0) 207650878