Do you want to know how to reset and activate the GOtv decoder for the first time after payment without agent ID on phone and web?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
How to Activate GOtv After Payment (Purchase)
Here are the best ways to activate GOtv after payment for the first time:
- Press the menu button on your GOtv remote control.
- Select “Advanced Options”.
- Select “Installation”.
- Choose “Tuning” and then select “Automatic Scan”.
- Press “OK” to begin the process.
- Your GOtv decoder will start scanning for channels. Do not interrupt this process.
- Once the scan is complete, press the exit button on your GOtv remote to exit.
- Your subscribed channels should now be activated.
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type a message in this format: “RESET, your IUC number”. For example, if your IUC number is 1234567890, type “RESET 1234567890”.
- Send the message to 4688.
- Your GOtv decoder will begin a service scan for active channels.
- After the scan is complete, your subscribed channels will be activated.
- Go to the GOtv self-service page using a smartphone or laptop.
- Log in to your account using your IU number and surname.
- Click on “Clear Error Code”.
- Enter your IUC number and select GOtvE16.
- Type in the error code displayed on your TV screen and click on “Clear Error”.
- Click on “Reset device now”.
- Your GOtv decoder will reset automatically, and your channels will be unlocked.
Ensure that you have paid for your GOtv subscription before following these steps.
How to Check GOtv Activation Status
- Log in to your account online with your last name and IUC number.
- Go to the Activation Status tab.
- Enter your IUC number and click the “Check Activation Status” button.
- If you did everything correctly, the result page will display “Enabled,” so you know it’s all set up and ready to go.