Do you want to know GOtv customer care WhatsApp phone number and email address in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
GOtv Customer Care Number
In using the GOtv decoder, antenna, app and during payment for subscription packages, we might encounter issues, and that’s where the customer care line comes in handy.
GOtv has a dedicated customer care unit that’s ready to answer all your questions in relation to their services.
By contacting GOtv customer support, you can resolve your problem fast.
- +234 803 904 4688
Dial *288# on your mobile.
Check what you owe, fix errors, view transactions and reconnect.
Be sure to dial from the mobile number registered on the system.
Try the helpful chat for assistance.
Simply click the chat icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the website, sign in and get in touch.
Why your GOtv is not working
Here are the reasons your GOtv is not working:
- You left your decoder for too long before subscribing.
- You failed to upgrade or downgrade your account.
- You paid an amount lower than the subscription plan. Check the price of the GOtv plan you wish to subscribe to before making payment.
What you can do to solve the problem
- Download MyGOtv App.
- Install and open the app.
- When you open the app, you will see some options like country, name or phone number and IUC number.
- Select the country you are from on the list.
- Input your name or phone number connected to your GOtv account.
- Input your IUC number and click Login.
- Once logged in, you will clear errors, reconnect your GOtv, downgrade or upgrade your account in one click.
Payment is successful, but no channel is showing (Fix Error)
You are getting this error because the system failed to reactivate your account automatically.
Go to the GOtv web portal, insert your IUC number and enter security captcha, the click FIX ERROR and you will be reconnected in a few seconds.
GOtv Account Disconnected after Subscription
Visit the nearest GOtv office in your location to pay and get reconnected.
To reconnect on your own, follow this process:
- Visit GOtv Eazy self-service portal and make a payment since you were disconnected because you failed to pay your subscription
- Enter your IUC/Serial number.
- Select your country.
- Enter the captcha.
- Click verify.
GOtv Account Suspended
When this happens, contact customer care to verify your ownership and your account will be reactivated instantly.
Missing Channels on GOtv
- If you’re trying to find missing channels on your GOtv, all you have to do is rescan.
- To start the rescan, press the “help” button on your remote and navigate to “Advanced Options.”
- Choose ‘Installation’ and then ‘Automatic Scan’.
- Wait for the scanning process to finish, and you will soon see all of your missing channels returned.
- Once the process is done, press the exit button to remove it from your screen.
- Enjoy all of your recovered GOtv channels again.
GOtv Africa is a pay television terrestrial service in sub-Saharan Africa owned by broadcaster MultiChoice and founded 2011.
The terrestrial TV service was founded in October 2011 by MultiChoice.
It features news channels such as the BBC, Al Jazeera and CNN, sports channels such as SuperSport and ESPN, local and international content from Africa Magic and M-Net Movies among others, including free-to-air channels.
It is currently available in countries such as Nigeria, Kenya, Namibia, Ghana, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, and Uganda.