Do you want to know how to download MyGOtv App for Android, iPhone, PC and log into your account?
If YES, then this is the only post to read today.
The new MyGOtv self-service app allows customers to manage their accounts from their mobile devices anytime, anywhere.
As a GOtv customer, you can view your account, renew your subscription, change your package, clear error codes and update your details amongst other exciting features.
The app can be downloaded from various app stores.
For iOS users, download it from the ‘App store’ and for Android users, you can find the app in the ‘Google Play store’.
You can vote for your favourite BBNaija housemate through the MyGOtv app after the Monday nomination shows and it’s FREE!
The app offers you the option of fixing TV errors you are experiencing.
Go to the ‘Fix errors’ section, then click on the button that says, ‘Select which error is on your TV screen’ and select the error options and then click on ‘Fix it’.
You should get a message on your screen informing you that the error has been successfully submitted.
As a GOtv customer, you can now:
- Check Balance: View how much you owe or have, pay your bills, and always stay connected.
- Manage Account: This feature helps you manage your personal info, privacy settings, upload a profile photo and so on.
- Upgrade or Downgrade Package: You are in control. Satisfy your entertainment needs by exploring our GOtv entertainment package channels.
- Privacy and Security: Your personal information is yours, so with this feature, your information and details are protected. All it takes is just a single click to switch this feature on. Login to your accounts and manage your viewing remotely with the comfort of knowing your information is safe.
- Retrieve Details: You can easily recover your IUC number if you have forgotten it by using the App.
- Fix Errors: Which Error code is on your screen? Easily fix common errors on your GOtv decoder to stay watching. What’s even better is that you don’t need to login to the App to fix errors on your decoder.