Are you interested in knowing CAC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Corporate Affairs Commission
The CAC recruitment portal is currently open for application.
The Corporate Affairs Commission was established by the Companies and Allied Matters Act, which was promulgated in 1990 to regulate the formation and management of companies in Nigeria.
The establishment of the Corporate Affairs Commission as an autonomous body resulted from the perceived inefficiency and ineffectiveness of the erstwhile Company Registry, a department within the Federal Ministry of Commerce and Tourism which was then responsible for the registration and administration of the repealed Companies Act of 1968.
Functions of the Corporate Affairs Commission
The functions of the Commission as set out in section 7 of the Companies and Allied Matters Act, includes:
- To administer the Act, including the regulation and supervision of the formation, incorporation, management and winding up of companies.
- To establish and maintain companies’ registry and offices in all the states of the Federation suitably and adequately equipped to discharge its functions under the Act or any law regarding which it is charged with responsibility.
- Arrange and investigate the affairs of any company where the interests of the shareholders and the public so demand.
- To undertake such other activities, as is necessary or expedient for giving full effect to the Act.
- The Commission also registers Business Names and Incorporated Trustees, as well as provides a wide range of ancillary services.
- CAC was incorporated in 2008 and begun operations in the same year through its floating cement terminals, ‘CAC 1’, designed specifically for bulk and bag cement unloading.
Plot 420, Tigris Crescent, off Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, Abuja, Nigeria
CAC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the CAC job in Nigeria:
- B.Sc. in management sciences or a closely related field, or its equivalent.
- Be able to use Microsoft Office tools.
- Computer literacy is a requirement.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND in any discipline from an esteemed university.
- Not older than 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) with credits in at least three subjects, including English, and at least two other subjects, must be passed.
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
CAC Job Application Steps
The Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment process is free.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
Candidates interested in applying for the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment can do so via the CAC recruitment portal.
To apply and get a job with CAC, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To stay updated regarding the Corporate Affairs Commission recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.