As a SIWES Student in Nigeria, you can easily earn money during your industrial training by:
1. SIWES Payment By Firm(s)
All fingers aren’t equal when it comes to firm’s financial capabilities and outputs in the country. Not all firms pay their interns, but as a SIWES student, you can end up lucky as you may smile home daily, weekly or monthly with reasonable pays during your training for your service and hard work.
I can testify of course mates of mine who earned up to #20,000 monthly at their workplaces during our six months training period. That’s a reasonable amount of money you know.
2. Called-Back Students
If a student is hardworking, dedicated, and committed while working and learning, he/she will usually end up getting compensated, awarded, and issued Certificates for future employment.
That’s to say, in the future he/she will easily be remembered and be:
- Employ by the firm
- Refer to other possible related firms for consideration and employments
- Given scholarships/training
3. Being A Tutor
As a SIWES student, during my own Industrial training period, I made a reasonable amount of money from teaching and helping other students in:
- Filling In their Logbooks
- Writing of Reports
- Writing of Application Letters
If you got the knowledge and skill, you can easily earn a side income.
Do you have any objections, contributions, questions or suggestions on how I.T students can easily earn money during their training? Share your thoughts by leaving a comment. I’ll readily reply.
And Please don’t forget to share this post on social media using the sharing buttons below, so that your friends and course mates can equally benefit from it. Thanks.
Latest posts by Mcfidel Onyemauwa (see all)
- Medical Laboratory SIWES Logbook Sample (PDF) - September 28, 2019
- Industrial Training Placement For Mass Communication Students In Nigeria - May 18, 2019
- Urban & Regional Planning Industrial Training Placement In Nigeria - May 18, 2019