Here are the important SIWES forms & lists to be completed by Nigerian I.T students, firms, institutions, and officials.
Master List Form
This is a comprehensive list of students expected to participate in the programme in a given year. It indicates the following:
- Name of students
- Matriculation number with year of matriculation
- Programme of study
- Level of study
- Dates showing duration of attachment and nationality
This list must be prepared serially according to matriculation number. All master lists are to be submitted prior to the submission of placement lists by participating institutions to the respective supervising agencies for vetting and approval.
Placement List Form
This is the list that is being prepared according to departments by participating institutions and are to be submitted to the respective supervising agencies for vetting and approval.
It should contain the internship student’s:
- Full Name
- Matriculation Number
- Programme (Course) of Study
- Level of Study
- Period and Date of Attachment
- Nationality and/or State of Origin
- Name and Address of Employer
- Specific places students are expected to do their training
It may also have to contain the internship student bank account details.
Students Commencement Attachment (S.C.A.F) or SPE – 1 Form
This form is being given to the Internship students during pre-attachment orientation programmes.
Once the students secures a place for their training, this form has to be completely filled by the students, signed by the industry-based supervisor and immediately sent by the I.T students to the nearest I.T.F Area office in the state where the training is being carried out.
I.T.F Form 8
This is the End-of-Programme Report Form.
It is usually has into three (3) sections:
- I.T Student Section, to be completely filled by you at the end of your training.
- Employer’s Section, to be completely filled, signed and stamped by your Employer.
- Institution/University-Based-Supervisor Section, to be completely filled, signed and stamped by your school or UBS before or after submission to the nearest I.T.F Area Office in the state you undergone your training.
Once this form is completed, you’ll have to send it to the nearest I.T.F Area Office in the state where you undergone your training i.e. if you did your training in Owerri, you’ll send this form at the end of your training to the I.T.F Area Office in Owerri, Imo State.
While at the I.T.F Area Office, this form will be cross-checked before your SIWES logbook will be signed and stamped by the officials.
After that, you’ll be given back the form which you’ll submit together with your Logbook when you return to your school.
The completion and submission of these important lists and forms is an evidence of the students participation in the programme.
QUICKLY READ: I.T.F Area Offices In Nigeria