Are you interested in knowing FCSC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Federal Civil Service Commission
The Federal Civil Service Commission of Nigeria (FCSC) is an executive body in Nigeria that has the authority to make appointments and transfers and to exercise disciplinary control over all Federal Civil Servants.
No officer can be appointed into the civil service without authorization from the Federal Civil Service Commission if they have been convicted of a crime, or had previously been employed in the government service and had been dismissed or asked to resign or retire.
FCSC Vision and Mission
- To build a core of highly focused, disciplined, committed and patriotic civil service totally dedicated to supporting the Government in the development of a strong, united and virile Nigeria.
- In pursuit of the stated vision to meticulously apply extant rules and regulations in providing excellent, fair service that shall remain the foundation of the fundamental principles governing human resource management in the Federal Civil Service.
Here is the list of departments in the Federal Civil Service Commission:
- Press and Public Relations Unit
- Legal Services Unit
- Information and Communications Technology
- Recruitment and Appointment
- Planning, Research and Statistics
- Human Resources
- Finance and Accounts
- Discipline and Appeals
Study Courses for FCSC Job
To work in FCSC, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in FCSC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
FCSC Salary Structure
FCSC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker job at FCSC earns at least $165 monthly.
FCSC recruitment portal is currently open for application.
Candidates interested in applying for the FCSC recruitment can do so via the online portal.
The recruitment process is free and FCSC only accepts job applications through the Careers website.
FCSC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with FCSC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work at FCSC.
FCSC Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
FCSC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the FCSC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
FCSC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Commission
Be curious about the commission and read about the culture, missions, values and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the commission who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the commission social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
FCSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The FCSC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the FCSC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.