Are you interested in knowing FRSC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Federal Road Safety Commission
In February 1988, the Federal Government created the Federal Road Safety Commission through Decree No. 45 of the 1988 as amended by Decree 35 of 1992 referred to in the statute books as the FRSC Act cap 141 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria (LFN).
Passed by the National Assembly as Federal Road Safety Commission (establishment) Act 2007.
FRSC vision is to eradicate road traffic crashes and create a safe motoring environment in Nigeria.
In particular, FRSC is charged with the responsibilities for:
- Preventing or minimizing accidents on the highway.
- Clearing obstructions on any part of the highways.
- Educating drivers, motorists and other members of the public on the proper use of the highways.
- Designing and producing the driver’s license to be used by various categories of vehicle operators.
- Determining, from time to time, the requirements to be satisfied by an applicant for a driver’s license.
- Designing and producing vehicle number plates
- The standardization of highway traffic codes.
- Giving prompt attention and care to victims of accidents
- Conducting researches into causes of motor accidents and methods of preventing them and putting into use the result of such researches.
- Determining and enforcing speed limits for all categories of roads and vehicles and controlling the use of speed limiting devices.
- Cooperating with bodies or agencies or groups in road safety activities or in prevention of accidents on the highways.
- Making regulations in pursuance of the functions assigned to the Corps by or under this Act.
- Regulating the use of sirens, flashers and beacon lights on vehicles other than ambulances and vehicles belonging to the Armed Forces, Nigeria Police, Fire Service and other Para-military agencies.
- Providing roadside and mobile clinics to treat accident victims free.
- Regulating the use of mobile phones by motorists.
- Regulating the use of seat belts and other safety devices.
- Regulating the use of motorcycles on the highway.
- Maintaining the validity period for drivers’ licenses, which shall be three years subject to renewal at the expiration of the validity period.
In exercise of the functions, members of the Commission shall have the power to arrest and prosecute persons reasonably suspected of having committed any traffic offence.
FRSC Officers Ranks/Structure
|DCM||Deputy Corps Marshal|
|ACM||Assistant Corps Marshal|
|DCC||Deputy Corps Commander|
|ACC||Assistant Corps Commander|
|CRC||Chief Route Commander|
|SRC||Superintendent Route Commander|
|DRC||Deputy Route Commander|
|ARC||Assistant Route Commander
Study Courses for FRSC Job
To work in FRSC, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in FRSC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
FRSC Salary Structure
FRSC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at FRSC earns at least ₦51,500 monthly.
FRSC recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
FRSC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with FRSC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in FRSC.
FRSC Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
FRSC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for FRSC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
FRSC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Commission
Be curious about the commission and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within FRSC who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the commission social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
FRSC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
FRSC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the FRSC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.