Are you interested in knowing IBEDC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
IBEDC formally came into existence on 1st November 2013 as part of the unbundling of the electricity sector.
The company covers the largest franchise area in Nigeria, made up of – Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and parts of Niger, Ekiti and Kogi states.
IBEDC is a focused and customer friendly institution.
Satisfying customers is the fulcrum of our distribution, marketing and billing operations.
IBEDC has brought together a team of driven and professional individuals who are resilient and performance driven.
They are determined to be the best distribution company in the country and this vision is entrenched in the values of the company.
IBEDC corporate head office is in Ibadan, the capital of Oyo state.
Study Courses for IBEDC Job
To work in IBEDC, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in IBEDC
- Learn new skills, including leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
IBEDC Salary Structure
IBEDC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at IBEDC earns at least ₦41,500 monthly.
IBEDC recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
IBEDC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with IBEDC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work at IBEDC.
IBEDC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the IBEDC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
IBEDC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
IBEDC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the IBEDC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.