Are you interested in knowing Ibom Air recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Ibom Air aims to set the standard as the airline of choice for passengers in Nigeria, West Africa and beyond by focusing on service excellence, hospitality and innovation, plus infusion of style and grace.
Every time you fly with the airline, the goal is to provide you with a safe, consistent, reliable, comfortable flying experience.
Study Courses for Ibom Air Job
To work in Ibom Air, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
Benefits of Working in Ibom Air
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
- Competitive salary package.
- Excellent standard of training.
- Great opportunities for career advancement.
- A highly organized and supportive environment.
Ibom Air Salary Structure
Ibom Air treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker job at Ibom Air earns at least $150 monthly.
Ibom Air Job Positions
Here are the latest job vacancies at Ibom Air:
- Cabin Crew
- Cockpit Crew
- Ground Services
Ibom Air Recruitment
Ibom Air recruitment portal is currently open for application.
Candidates interested in applying for the Ibom Air recruitment can do so via the online portal.
The recruitment process is free and Ibom Air only accepts job applications through the Careers website.
Ibom Air never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with Ibom Air, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in Ibom Air.
Ibom Air Recruitment Process
The following is an outline of process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
Ibom Air Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the Ibom Air job:
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments.
- Applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Be passionate about the travel industry.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Have positive and enthusiastic attitudes.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Take pride in yourself and your jobs.
Ibom Air Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Airline
Be curious about the airline and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just make sure to update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the airline who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the airline social media pages to keep up to date on job openings and to learn more about the airline.
Ibom Air Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The shortlisted candidates for the Ibom Air job will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the Ibom Air recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.