Are you interested in knowing ICPC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission
ICPC mandate is to prohibit and prescribe punishment for corrupt practices and other related offences.
Duties of ICPC
Section 6 (a-f) of the ICPC Act 2000 sets out the duties of the Commission as paraphrased in:
- To receive and investigate complaints from members of the public on allegations of corrupt practices and, in cases, prosecute the offenders.
- To examine the practices, systems and procedures of public bodies and where such systems aid corruption, to direct and supervise their review.
- To instruct, advise and assist any officer, agency, or parastatal on ways by which fraud or corruption may be eliminated or minimized by them.
- To advise heads of public bodies of any changes, systems or procedures compatible with the effective discharge of the duties of public bodies to reduce the likelihood or incidence of bribery, corruption and related offences.
- To educate the public on and against bribery, corruption and related offences.
- To enlist and foster public support in combating corruption.
Regarding the prosecution of cases, the Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Act 2000 provides that every prosecution for offences under it shall be deemed to be done with the consent of the Attorney-General.
It is provided that the Chief Judge of a State or the Federal Capital Territory shall designate a court or judge to hear and determine all cases arising under the Act.
Presently, there are two such designated Judges in each State of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory.
Study Courses for ICPC Job
To work in ICPC, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Criminal Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in ICPC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
ICPC Salary Structure
ICPC treats all its employees with respect and dignity and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at ICPC earns at least ₦71,500 monthly.
ICPC recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
ICPC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with ICPC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in ICPC.
ICPC Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
ICPC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for ICPC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 30 years old.
ICPC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Commission
Be curious about the commission and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within ICPC who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the commission social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
ICPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
ICPC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the ICPC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.