Do you want to know how to check JAMB result online on the phone with a registration number and print out via SMS, email address without a scratch card?
If YES, this article is only what you need to read today.
JAMB result is an item of information got by calculation showing the exam candidate’s personal details, individual subject score and total score.
JAMB result is out and all candidates that sat for the exams can now check their result on the portal without the use of a scratch card.
Since the JAMB examination mode is Computer-Based Test (CBT), it means that each candidate is automatically scored, and the result submitted immediately.
JAMB will now review the results of those that have been submitted to them by the systems used during the exam to see if any further adjustments need to be made.
After then, the results will now be uploaded online and made available for candidates to check their scores via the online portal.
JAMB examination is marked by computer and released within 48 hours of writing the examination.
Your JAMB result will be out after 2 days that you sat for the exam provided you didn’t engage in any malpractice or your centre wasn’t flagged for irregularities.
So If you write the exam on Saturday, expect your result latest on Monday.
For those that wrote it on Monday, expect on Wednesday; those that sat for the CBT on Tuesday, look forward to Thursday.
Also, those that sat for JAMB on Wednesday, Friday is the likely day for the result to be out.
If yours is Thursday, expect it on Friday or Saturday.
How to Check JAMB Result on Phone With Registration Number
Here are the steps to check your JAMB result online with the registration number.
- Visit JAMB portal on your device.
- Login with your registration number.
- Go to “Result Notification” tab and click on “Check My Result.”
- Your result will immediately be displayed.
JAMB Result SMS Checker
To check JAMB result via SMS, candidates should send UTMERESULT to 55019 using the same phone number used for registration (you must have a credit balance of at least ₦50 on your line).
The result would be replied to you as SMS shortly after.
These are the responses to be expected:
- If a candidate were absent, he/she would get “CANDIDATE ABSENT” as feedback.
- A candidate that was ABSENT WITH REGISTRATION NUMBER also CANCELLED will be so informed.
- A candidate with a result will receive the message: “Dear Mr/Miss A, your result is as follows… (and the details will be provided).
- If a candidate uses a phone number that was not used to register, a message will be sent to him thus: ‘This phone number was not used for registration.”
- If a result is withheld, a “Result Withheld” message will be sent to the candidate.
- Suppose a candidate belongs to the category being given the benefit of the doubt. In that case, the message to the person will be: “Result withheld pending the upload of clarifications/document required from you.”
- “Invalid Entrance into the Exam Hall” will be sent to a candidate who gained unauthorized access to the examination hall.
If you have difficulties or issues in checking your JAMB result, contact JAMB Support or visit any nearby office and complain to them.
Do not pay anyone to sort your result for you.
Finally, if you have checked your result, you can then print your JAMB result slip.
Original JAMB Result Slip
JAMB original result slip (that comes with your passport photograph embedded) is now ready for printing online.
You will need to make a payment of ₦1,000 on the JAMB portal to access and print the original result slip.
You will need to pay ₦1,000 online to access and print their original results slips on the JAMB portal.
The original result slip is what you will need to tender during admission screening.
For those without an account on JAMB’s website, create one.
Steps to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
Here are the steps to print JAMB original result slip online:
- Login to your JAMB profile.
- Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip”.
- Click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
- After a successful payment, you can now print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
You can request your result slip to be sent to your email or be printed directly from the portal.
Please note that the results are being released gradually.
If you check your results now and get a response like “No Result Yet” or “No Record Found” – do not panic, check back later to know if your result has been uploaded because JAMB results are usually released in batches or it may be due to network/system glitches.
If you have any problem checking your result or accessing the portal, comment below and we will attend to it immediately.