Are you interested in knowing Lagos State government recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment in government agencies, freshers and graduate program with the online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Lagos State Government
Lagos is a port which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by barrier islands and long sand spits such as Bar Beach.
The Office of the Governor was created along with the creation of the State in 1967.
The Governor’s office handles the effective coordination of all government activities for the good people of the State.
- Making Lagos Africa’s Model Mega City and Global Economic and Financial Hub.
State Policy Thrust
- Poverty Eradication and Sustainable Economic Growth through Infrastructure Renewal and Development.
- Public-Private Partnership
- Private Sector-led Growth
- Rule of Law, Transparency and Accountability
- Good Governance and Participatory Planning
The Lagos State Government Recruitment is for graduates and non-graduates that will put in their effort to work.
Study Courses for Lagos State Government Job in Nigeria
To get a Lagos State government job in Nigeria, these are the best courses to study:
- Agric Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
- International Relations and Diplomacy
- Medicine and Surgery
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in Lagos State Government Agencies
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
Lagos State Government Job Salary Structure
Lagos State Government treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker job with the Lagos State government earns at least ₦51,500 monthly.
Lagos State Government Recruitment
Lagos State Government recruitment portal is currently open for application.
Candidates interested in applying for the Lagos State government recruitment can do so via the online portal.
The recruitment process is free and the Nigerian Lagos State government never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
Lagos State Government Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for Lagos State government job in Nigeria:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
Lagos State Government Jobs in Nigeria
These are the ministries, agencies and companies in Lagos State recruiting now:
- Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
- Eko Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Recruitment
To stay updated regarding the Lagos State government recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.