Are you interested in knowing Lagos State Teachers recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, and graduate program with the online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
Lagos is a port which originated on islands separated by creeks, such as Lagos Island, fringing the southwest mouth of Lagos Lagoon while protected from the Atlantic Ocean by barrier islands and long sand spits such as Bar Beach.
The Lagos State government invites online registration and applications from suitable candidates for the position of secondary school classroom teachers.
Benefits of Working as a Lagos State Teacher
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
Lagos State Teachers Salary Structure
Lagos state treats all its teachers with respect and dignity and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest Lagos state teacher earns at least ₦51,500 monthly.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment
Lagos state teachers recruitment process is free and the portal for application is currently open.
Lagos state never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement commission.
To apply and get a teaching job in Lagos state, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for a teaching job in Lagos state.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for Lagos state teaching job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Applicants must be Nigerians who have Lagos State Resident Registration Agency (LASRA) Number.
- They must not be less than 18 years of age.
- Applicants must have good writing, communication and IT skills and must be ready to work in any division of Lagos State.
- Must hold a degree or Post-Graduate Diploma in Education from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
Shortlisted candidates will be notified after the application process.
To stay updated regarding this job application, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.