Are you interested in knowing NDIC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation
The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation is an independent agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
The purpose of the deposit insurance system is to protect depositors and guarantee the settlement of insured funds when a deposit-taking financial institution can no longer repay their deposits, helping to maintain financial system stability.
Section 2 of the Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation Act 2006 stipulates the functions for the Corporation:
- Insuring all deposit liabilities of licensed banks and such other financial institutions operating in Nigeria within the meaning of Sections 16 and 20 of this Act to engender confidence in the Nigerian banking system.
- Giving assistance to insured institutions in the interest of depositors, in case of imminent or actual financial difficulties of banks, particularly where suspension of payments is threatened, and avoiding damage to public confidence in the banking system.
- Guaranteeing payments to depositors, in case of imminent or actual suspension of payments by insured institutions up to the maximum as provided for in section 20 of this Act.
- Assisting monetary authorities in the formulation and implementation of policies to ensure sound banking practice and fair competition among insured institutions in the country.
- Pursuing any other measures necessary to achieve the functions of the Corporation provided such measures and actions are not repugnant to the objects of the Corporation.
Study Courses for NDIC Job
To work in Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in NDIC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- Training, compensation and work life balance.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
NDIC Salary Structure
NDIC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at NDIC earns at least ₦95,000 monthly.
NDIC recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
NDIC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with NDIC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in the NDIC.
NDIC Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
NDIC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the NDIC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
NDIC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Corporation
Be curious about the corporation and read about the culture, missions, values, and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within the corporation who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow NDIC social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
NDIC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The NDIC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the NDIC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.