NIMC Recruitment [Latest Job Vacancies] ▷ Apply Online Now!
Are you interested in knowing NIMC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
National Identity Management Commission
National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) is a statutory Nigerian organization that operates the country’s national identity management systems.
It was established by the NIMC Act No. 23 of 2007 to create, operate and manage Nigeria’s national identity card database, integrate the existing identity database in government institutions, register individuals and legal residents, assign a unique national identification number and introduce general multi-purpose cards.
Study Courses for NIMC Job
To work in the National Identity Management Commission, these are the best courses to study:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in NIMC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck or salary credited in your account every month.
- Opportunity to make a difference for investors in Nigeria.
- Exciting and challenging work.
- Training, compensation and work life balance.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who will share what they know.
NIMC Salary Structure
NIMC treats all its employees with respect and dignity, and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at NIMC earns at least ₦55,000 monthly.
NIMC recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
NIMC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with NIMC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work at NIMC.
NIMC Recruitment Process
The following outlines process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
NIMC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for the NIMC job in Nigeria:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
NIMC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Commission
Be curious about the commission and read about the culture, missions, values and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within commission who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow NIMC social media pages to keep up to date on job openings and to learn more about the commission.
READ ⇒ CV Writing ▷ Latest Format For Job Seekers [Get PDF Samples]
NIMC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
The NIMC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the NIMC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.