Are you interested in knowing NNPC recruitment process, job vacancies starting and closing date, positions, careers, opportunities, employment, freshers, internship and graduate trainee program, salary, and online application form portal?
If YES, then this article is only what you need to read today.
Ensure to take your time and read this article to the end if you’re really serious about achieving your dream and career goal this year.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
NNPC Limited is a dynamic global energy company with businesses and operations across the entire spectrum of the energy value chain.
The company’s mandate is to create an energy business that is resilient and focused on energy transition while ensuring domestic energy security.
NNPC Core Values
Study Courses for NNPC Job
To work in NNPC, these are the best courses to study:
- Agric Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Crop Science
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
Benefits of Working in NNPC
- Learn new skills, including digital, persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical and social skills.
- Parental and maternity leave.
- Free health and dental care.
- Room for personal development.
- Get a regular paycheck credited in your account every month.
- You will learn from being around people with unique skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
NNPC Salary Structure
NNPC treats all its employees with respect and dignity and promotes diversity in the workplace.
The lowest worker at NNPC earns at least ₦114,450 monthly.
NNPC recruitment process is free, and the portal for application is currently open.
NNPC never seeks fees from job applicants under any circumstances.
Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
If you receive a job offer you believe is fraudulent, contact your local law enforcement agency.
To apply and get a job with NNPC, visit the online recruitment portal.
After the application, it will take about 1 – 3 weeks to get hired for work in NNPC.
NNPC Recruitment Process
The following is an outline of process and tips on how to best showcase your talent and experience.
- Apply Online
- Job Offer
- Background Check
NNPC Recruitment Requirements
Here are the eligibility requirements for NNPC job:
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a valid I.D card.
- Decent verbal and written communication.
- Must hold a degree in related study courses from an esteemed university.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of the application.
- Not older than 35 years old.
NNPC Job Application Tips
After browsing the job descriptions and ensuring you meet the requirements, experience and qualifications for the position, here are some tips to help you with the application process.
1. Be Curious About the Company
Be curious about the company and read about the culture, missions, values and growth behaviors.
2. Completing the Application
You can also use your LinkedIn profile or resume/CV to preload the online application.
Just make sure to update the fields with relevant experience for the job you are applying for.
If you know someone within NNPC who could provide you a referral, contact them with the requisition number on the job description and they can process the referral in the system.
4. Follow Online
After completing the application, follow the company’s social media pages to keep up to date on job openings.
NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates
NNPC job shortlisted candidates will be notified shortly after the application process.
To stay updated regarding the NNPC recruitment, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
I wish you success in your job application.