Do you want to know how to call and contact Polaris Bank customer care WhatsApp phone number, service line, email address, 24/7 live chat, and social media handles in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt and other states in Nigeria?
If YES, then this is the only post to read.
Polaris Bank Customer Care Number
Polaris Bank Limited is a commercial bank based in Nigeria.
It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator.
Polaris Bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to individuals, businesses, and government agencies.
- Current accounts
- Savings accounts
- Domiciliary accounts
- Loans and advances
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Mobile banking
- Internet banking
- Point of sale (POS) terminals
- Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
Polaris Bank is committed to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience.
It is known for its innovative approach to banking and its use of technology to improve its services.
Polaris Bank is also known for its strong customer service.
If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy bank in Nigeria, Polaris Bank is a good option to consider.
It offers a wide range of banking products and services and is committed to providing its customers with the best possible banking experience.
To call Polaris Bank customer care in Nigeria, dial any of these phone numbers:
- 0700-POLARIS (0700-7652747)
- 0806 988 0000
- 01 448 2100
- 01 270 5850
Once you have dialed the number, you will be greeted by an automated voice response (IVR) system.
Use the IVR system to access a variety of self-service options, such as checking your account balance, transferring funds, and paying bills.
If you need to speak to a customer care representative, press any key to be transferred to a live agent.
Be prepared to provide your account number or other identifying information when you are connected to a representative.
Customer care representatives are available 24/7 to assist you with your banking needs.
Here are some tips for calling Polaris Bank customer care:
- Have your account number and other identifying information ready.
- Be clear and concise in your request.
- Be patient and polite.
- If you are not satisfied with resolving your issue, ask to speak to a supervisor.
What information is needed when making a complaint?
- Your name and contact details.
- Your relationship with Polaris Bank (i.e. customer or non-customer).
- Name and description of product or service being complained about.
- Problem encountered with said product or service.
- Remedy requested/complainant’s prayer.
- Copies of any documentation which supports your complaint.
- Always keep your pin and card separate.
- Be sure that nobody is looking over your shoulder when you enter your PIN on the ATM. Even if you aren’t aware of anyone watching you, it is still a good idea to shield the keys of the ATM with your other hand when you enter your PIN.
- Don’t allow anybody to have access to your card PAN and PIN.
- As much as possible, avoid giving your cards to people to make withdrawals or carry out transactions on your behalf.
- Do not open email attachments from unknown sources.
- Do not click on a link to access internet banking. Rather, type www.polarisbanklimited.com on your URL to access our internet banking platform.
- Use up to date anti-virus to scan your system regularly.
- Always log out from your Internet banking session when you have finished and close the browser.
- Do not leave your computer unattended or idle for long periods of time. Always lock the screen when you are leaving your computer.
- Never reveal your passwords or share your card details with anyone. Polaris bank will never ask for your internet banking login, card details or PIN via any form of communication.
- Use strong passwords for your internet banking login and card details. Try to change your passwords often.
- Exercise extreme caution whenever you shop online. Look out for the security certificate and https links before you input your personal information.
- Polaris Bank will never ask you to move your money or ask you to transfer funds to a so-called secure, safe, or holding account.
- Always update the operating systems of your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Don’t share private information online.
- Shred any important document that contains your sensitive information, card details and paper statements promptly.
- Never click the ‘save my password/details’ option sometimes offered.
- Be careful when using cyber-cafes and public wireless hotspots.
Your e-mail or Internet Banking user ID, password, account transaction details, ATM Card number, PIN and other personal information are confidential and should NEVER be disclosed to anyone.
Contact Polaris Bank Customer Care
|Phone Number||0700-POLARIS (0700-7652747), 0806 988 0000, 01 448 2100, 01 270 5850|
|Facebook, Instagram, Twitter||Polaris Bank Ltd.|